Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Enough @_@

The ORAL GRADUATION is drawing nearer and nearer and I'm starting to be scared shitless. @_@ I should be studying 24/7 as I don't know anything yet but I just can't push myself to doing it.....the sun is shining outside, the birds are chirping, my beautiful badminton rackets and the shuttlecocks (HAHAHAAA) are smiling at me sexily and the power yoga is seducing me with its smooth & relaxed nature......

GOSH.

I. CAN'T. BE. LIKE. THIS!!!!

I MUST study.
Every minute of my day MUST be dedicated to diligent studying!!!!
Only if *that* was possible!!!! *bangs head*

I'll tr, try, try, try.....I'll do my personal possible & healthy best to learn everything required AND not jump outta the window during the process. -_-
I wonder if that's even possible....??


Today I've realized in its full glory how important is it for me to graduate and get accepted into LKW. O_O It is, in fact, my biggest dream & goal....it's the doors to the exciting future and I must do EVERYTHING I'm capable of for ACHIEVING it. *_*
There's no possibility of me failing either in the first or second task or in (god, no!) both!
Ducky Princess shall get down to work!!!!!!! *roarrr*

I'm graduating from Slovak (level B), English (A), History of Arts (B) and the Society Studies (B). All these subjects, save from English, are idiotic cuz there are so many facts to remember..... *sigh* The worst is Slovak cuz there so much Literature & Grammar, there's no possible way for me to remember EVERYTHING.

But I ought to BELIEVE in myself.
Wahlau.

Me & my friend Dominica have decided on one hilarious thing:

IF (WHEN?) WE GRADUATE AND GET ACCEPTED INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF OUR CHOICES, WE SHALL WALK AROUND THE WHOLE DOWNTOWN AND THE KLCC-LIKE SHOPPING MALL IN PYJAMAS AND WITH TOWELS ON OUR HEADS.

Now, Dominica is already accepted into the Uni of Westminster so all what's left for her is to graduate.
And me?
I must graduate as well as get accepted into LKW. @_@


Oh, you Almighty Duck, please, HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!! @_#
I'm scared bululess!!!! #_#

No comments: