Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Acknowledged"

Does that "Acknowledged" in my LKW online enrolment application status thingy mean ACKNOWLEDGED as we know it in the good old English? ACCEPTED?! Or is it just my application & the payment accepted, but it's not that I'm actually accepted into the uni?!


Sheeeeesh, quack, sheeeeesh. *breathes heavily & tries not to bite nails*


I foresee sleepless nights until I get (or NOT!!!!! *bites bulus*) the Letter of Offer. O_O




Look at this:


Payment Date 6/25/2007

Application/Payment Status Acknowledged

Application ID *quackquack*

Applicant Name Michaela I...you know my name ;)

Application Date 6/25/2007

Semester 1

Intake September 2007

Selected Course Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design (3+0)
[ KP/JPS (KR5166) 09/09 ]
Faculty of Design Innovation
Curtin University of Technology, Australia



Am I bodoh or am I bodoh? O_o Tell me it MEANS that I'm accepted, tell me so. Even just for a one damn semester. If I'm accepted, the remaining fees will be paid in no feather time. *_*
*bites feathers anxiously & quite in disbelief*






AND!
Look at my horoscope at Facebook:

"A door in your life really needs to be closed before you can open another one. Lock it up and throw away the key! You have to, for your own sake."


OMD. This Facebook horoscopes almost always comes true. It's updated just three times a week but that kind of makes it more...believable.

I keep thinking on WHAT DOOR TO CLOSE & HOW TO THROW AWAY THE KEY.
The opening of the new door is clear, it's the university thing (that's making me this anxious....*this* anxious, ot's 1.46am and I'm quacking here and checking my application status).

Close a door. Hmmm, hmmm. My SK life? I can't throw it away, this is my homeland, okay...
Or, my HIGH SCHOOL life?? I could as well throw *this* away cuz I don't really miss my ex-classmates or anything but it seems too rude to me to do that.

Okay, let's say we have closed the door, whatever door it has been. Now the question is, HOW ONE THROWS AWAY THE KEYS?! That's a real mystery to me. Change my name? Tell everyone you hate them & them emmigrate from the country?
Hahaha, okay, that's too extreme. :P

But really, how one does it? Have you ever done it? O_o






Almost 2am.






PLEASE, LKW, SEND ME THE LETTER OF OFFER.
I'll then hug everyone & start dancing salsa and book my airticket & kiss Haku & cry & laugh & get scared & get excited & get sad & get happy ALL IN THE SAME TIME. ^_____^
Let's PRAY.

No comments: