Monday, June 25, 2007

A Really Seriously Interesting Quack That Will Change Your Lifes Like Nothong Else

I just went to buy a new toothbrush. Interesting, right? I hope you're dying of interest now. *sarcastic laughter*
I also bought a nail polish remover and an Asia Spa Fa soap with CHERRY BLOSSOM. Woooooo, I'm soooooooo interesting!!!!

I won't even credit it, the flowers are beautiful but the pic ain't so. Or OK, here, the credits.




OMD no no no. Let's do somethong, let's not pointlessly quack. Right after my nail polish dries, I'll EAT SOME BREAKFAST (at 12.46pm, mind you), brush my teeth & take a shower, cream my bulus with sunscreen, dress up & then commute to madre's workplace where I shall APLLY TO LKW.

Duh.


I'm soooo interesting & fabolous. LOVE ME! *flies away*

No comments: