Thursday, July 13, 2006

Frustrated Materialistic Lady Blogging

I'm back.
Tanned, sleep-deprived, bitten by millions of mosquitos, with itchy eyes and an unique scent of a big pond with algae, swan's sial (no kidding!) and dead fish.
Oh, and I bit one my nail. -_-

It'd be such a great trip weren't it for a little experience of today's morning:

Me and Mato woke up and realised that some our things are missing.
It's not my cosmetic tampons or Mato's stinky underwear.
NOPE.

It's Mato's iPod speakers (but the iPod is okay).
It's my beautiful good ol' Sony Cybershot P8 digital cam.
It's my turquise bag with my sweetheart, darling, honey Pom the keychain. 2 in 1. FUCK.
It's my wallet with my ID, debit card, school card, bus card, assurance company card, the only photo of me, hubooby & Manis, my temporary Peek & Cloppenburg card, Yves Rocher card, 500Skk and etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*jumps from the window*

God.
Allah.
Buddha.
Vishnu.
Hare Krishnaaaaaa.
Zeus.
Aphrodite.
Anubis.
Ra.
Poseidon.
Jim Carrey in "Almighty".
AAAAAHHHHH WHOEVER, OH HOLY TOILET PAPER.

Please, all of You, PLEASE, make these 4 (5) things be just LOST within the cottage and not STOLEN. O_O


I'm gonna take a shower and die.

And thanks Wallie for the beautiful red Armani wallet you gave me. Finally I can use it. SIGH.




Listening to: "Into You" by Fabolous feat. Tamia
Yay!: Mato, Kuci & me are off for IKEA's salmon today. Yay! ^^
Grrr: FUCK YOU, WHOEVER STOLE OUR THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: