Friday, September 22, 2006

I Need A Guide

A guide on MEN is what I need.

Few years ago I hadn't understood all those articles in Elle/Cosmopolitan/Vogue/Harper's Bazaar/etc. trying to decipher what do the MEN want, what do they NEED, what do they EXPECT from us, what ARE they like, HOW to make them LOVE us/LEAVE us and so on, but now I do.

Maybe not understanding men means that I'm a woman now. XD

Today me & my two friends were contemplating all day long that WHY is it, that guys go for slutty IQ-less types like D* who drink, smoke & sleep around and WHY do they ignore decent, intelligent, witty non-smokers like us???!!!

I say it's because many guys in their teenage years want to shag as many women as possible (SAWAP). =_= Those who don't want to SAWAP and want also the mysterious thing called L. O. V. E. are usually either a) taken, or b) homosexuals. Or unattainable, yes. Or non-existent, yes. Heheh.

The chicks say it's because the guys are assholes.

And we say it's because the guys are scared of us.

It could be, you know? We're not stupid, brainless, blonde sexual toys, so the average primitive dudes with brain cells located in their crotchs are scared of our intelligence, ambitions, decent way of life and so on.
Do I sound very self-confident now? :P
Well, I AM!!!! :P
We know what we want from life, we have our pride, good looks and a great friendship together. Naturally the losers are scared of us, and those outstanding ones are.....well....who knows where they are?! O_o

Happy my cuzin.... After few crappy relationships she has found her present boyfriend J and he's a complete sweetheart. That's THE Guy!!!! *sighs in awe* He's witty, he's intelligent, he's caring, he loves her a lot, he's tolerant, friendly, down-to-earth, communicative, responsible & loyal. What more can one want?! *sighs in awe again*

YOU ASK, WHY AM I SUDDENLY QUACKING ABOUT GUYS & RELATIONSHIPS & ETC.???!!

It's cuz I'm feeling a bit lonely like this.


Ha.
I'd appreciate to have a decent guy with a great sense of humour, brains, taste, a beautiful smile and a real love to me...a guy who'd make me laugh whenever I feel blue and who'd be there for me when I need him. I'm melting just by imagining all this. :D ^^'''

The only problem is that I can't find anyone like this cuz I don't see anyone like this! All guys drink/smoke/are stupid/are primitive/ugly/disgusting/unattainable/foreigners. =_=

Help me out la.

YAAAAAYYY!!!!

I wish I had a boyfriend. I'm not telling myself that it'd last forever and happily ever after yadda yadda, but it'd be nice to have someone by my side. The only decent guy coming to my mind is UJ, but he's my schoolmate AND he is too much of a mommy's lil' darling & I find that ridiculous. Besides I wouldn't wanna date him anyways, I can't imagine even holding his hand or whatever. @_@

ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWING A COPY OF UJ?!
OR, MUCH BETTER, A COPY OF KANG JOON-SANG?!
:D

Oh.
Here I went wailing but now I must go pack few things for tommorrow - I'm off to school, then to Davis Cup with Kuc, after that to Dada's for a lil' ladies' night. :)

12.37am...DUCK. I'll be sleep-deprived tmr again. -_- I hate my lifestyle!!!!!!



P.S.: If you haven't gotten it WHY I need a guide on men, it's for answering me this crucial question:

"Why nobody wants me?"

Hmmm hmmm.
I'd REALLY like to know. *scratches head* I'm not a crap, am I???? *smiles in the sweetest way*



Listening to: "Goodbyes" by Kelis. I looove pianos!!! ^___^
Yay!: Here's crappily drawn (I was lazy) what my prom dress looks like:

Red, sexy, elegant, glamorous, 40s-ish. Mmmmmm!!! ^^
Grrr: I DON'T SLEEP ENOUGH. I STILL HAVEN'T TIDED UP MY DESK AND I HAVEN'T DRAWN ANYFUCKINGTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OoOoO HUBOOBY WANTS WIFE!!! *wink wink* WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!BUTT wife is already "married" to hubooby laa!!! :) MAY OUR MARRIAGE LAST FORDUCKEVERRRR!!!!

SAYA CINTA KAMU SAYANGKU WIFEEE!!!

HELL-NO KITTY ON!!!!!!!! :) =) :D