Monday, September 18, 2006

Morning Health Rant
[Today Hypochondry Rocks Ducks]

I'm going for the 2nd class - so I'm skipping my PE - cuz of *those days* and me feeling awful AND I don't know when does the 2nd class start.
Gah. Typical me. :P



Aigooo.
I'm NOT feeling very well.
Darn cramps, why do I have to be so sensitive so faint-prone and all?!
As if it wasn't enough that I can't sleep well when it's fullmoon (no kidding!), I also have to feel awful anytime *my days* are here. =_=

And my skin is also hideous cuz I've been touching it too much and also I still have this mysterious dunno-the-name illness when even in 36C my hands and feet are ice cold. Ice ice baby!!!!

Have I mentioned yet that my eyes are itchy & my nose always full, mucus in my throat and my nails are very soft?!

FUCK.

You know what all this means.

BAD LIFESTYLE, BAD FOOD EATEN, BAD SLEEPING HABITS, BAD AIR, BAD ALL.

Also TOO MUCH FUCKING CIG SMOKE BREATHED EVERYDAY.

Thank you mummy & all you assholes out there for killing me slowly with your fucking smoking! I'm looking forward to my lung cancer!!!! ^_^ =_=
I bet my everything that that annoying disgusting mucus in my throat & nose is caused by the smoke.


*Yeeeey, Scissors Sisters on MTV!!! ^___^*
*smiles for a second*

I HATE DRY AIR.
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need that air humidifier (?) so I can create a little Malaysia here in my room, complete with palm trees, batik sarongs, baju, pisang trees and cheap, healthy, Asian food. Hahaha. :P

FOOD!
Shit!
Like I'm always eating these Euro things bloating me & making me feel terrible..... So I think I'm starting an Asian diet. But first I have to clean up myself from inside, so I'm gonna eat just rice (and drink tea) for the next 3 days until I feel clean enough to cook myself some mee.
Tommorrow I'm going to Bamboo Garden for some light vege soup and that'll be the best for me. GOODBYE MEAT FOR THIS WEEK!!!!
Just salmon will do. :P



One last thing before I go brush my teeth, put lenses into my itchy eyes, hide my hideous skin under the make-up & brush my messy hair....

RAYMOND, yes, RAYMOND, my ex-boyfriend has sent me that kinda join-me-on-my-Hi5-friends-list email out of sudden & the best thing is, that as far as I remember, it was him who had deleted me from his friends list.

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE TELL ME, WTD AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT NOW?!
I'm duckless. O_o

My (ocassional) kindness tells me to reply to it and accept it.
My (natural) assholishness tells me to ignore it & murmur nasty words under my nose.

Help me out la please!!!!! *puppy dog eyes*


Off I go to school now.... *GIGANTIC SIGH*



Listening to: MTV
Yay!: Dunno what's YAY. Maybe that I'm wearing my lovely V-neck Esprit jumper? :P
Grrr: THE AUTUMN IS HERE. FUCK IT!!!!!

No comments: