Check out what I've found at the SGClub!
1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls. (Fine, you all should love me, I like the polo t-shirt, V-neck golf look now. There's hardly anything NEATER!!! :P)
2. Guys hate flirts. (Ehm? But one my boy friend told me that guys can't resist a deep, flirty look into his eyes. Or they means flirts as...girls flirts? OK, I'm bodoh. :P)
3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.
4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.
5. "Are you doing something?" or "Have you eaten already?" are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about. (Do they?)
7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.
10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking! (Primitives!!!! >_<)
13. Guys cry!!!
14. Don't provoke the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" Would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged "umm" or makes any excuses when you're asking him to do you a favor, he's actually saying that he doesn't like you and he can't lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."
23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Guys hate gays! (My cousin is the living example of this...and so is my father.)
25. Guys love their moms. (UJ. Ha ha ha. Mommy's sweetheart.)
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses. (I don't believe this!!!!!)
27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her.
28 You can never understand him unless you listen to him.
29. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.
30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
31. Like Eve, girls are guys' weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting. (U sexy gal ok i wana hev sex wid u tonihgt ok ur boobs soe byg oooh u sexy thing wanna kissy kiss kiss ok ok bye - NO GUY IS BAD?! YEAH??? I love this young gentleman: www.ikissyou.org WAHAHAHAAAAAA~~~ XD)
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty, even a small dot. (I wouldn't say so. -_~)
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. (OKEH. So UJ probably loves me happily ever after cuz all he does is TEASING ME. WTP arr!)
40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts. (HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, yeeeees, and no guys drink, smoke and watch porn, instead they read Shakespeare's books, play chess and iron clothes, AM I RIGHT???? *sarcastic laughter*)
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much. (I haven't noticed it yet. Well...okay...mai baibee is an exception. ^_~)
46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It's not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they've been together for 3 years or more. (Yup, and the girl takes it easily, hm?)
51. You have to tell a guy what you really want before getting involved with that guy.
52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be matured and grow up. (HAVE YOU HEARD & UNDERSTOOD IT, ALL YOU CHILDLISH BEINGS OUT THERE???)
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
55. Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he's sweating. You'll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me"
59. Guys don't really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut or silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there's no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys love girls who can cook or bake. (Girls like me love GUYS who can cook or bake. Anybody like that out there? ~_^)
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding! (Weird.)
70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy's friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don't be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don't be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you'll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don't comprehend the statement "Get lost" too well. (Yeah, I've noticed that liao. Grrrr.)
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don't care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them, they'll realize they're wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all by his own. He's just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys' weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things. (Interesthong theory :P)
86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of you or he's criticizing you.
87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance, give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him.
88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you. (I don't understand this; EXPLANATION, anyone??? O_o)
89. If you have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at you and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you're with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves you more than your boyfriend does.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a guy says he can't sleep if he doesn't hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes. (What about ateists & agnostics? Ha?!)
95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys' things. Not their hair! (Yeah, I've noticed liao too. :P)
97. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you. (UJ once told me this but I'm not sure if he meant it seriously or sarcastically. :P)
98. Guys hate girls who overreact.
99. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
I'll share a thing with you.
I MISS NOT BEING CRAZY HEAD OVER FEATHERS WITH S.
I haven't seen him for like a half-year liao and therefore his face in my mind is fading...and fading...and even though he will always be in my mind ,(he is graffitti-ed to my brain after those 7 years of platonic love *weak smile*) my heart has lost that OOMPH.
I think about him trying to recall whatever detail.....and what do I feel?
Nothing much, really. -_- *sigh* I still remember how much I loved (or was just infatuated with?) him but now when I think about him, I don't feel those old feelings anymore.
Sure, we grow and with us growing, our heart grows too. Or so I believe.
I must sound like a mad schizophrenic to you now, don't I? :)
First I wail that *I'm sooo much in love with S & he'll never love me back & I MUST forget him and move on*..............................and when it happens (or it looks like so) I wail again, now at the fact that all *that* happened.
I shouldn't miss it....but....by losing the last bits of interest in S I feel like I've lost a part of me. It sounds really weird & totally anti-girl-powerish BUT really, I feel so.
You wouldn't understand me, unless you've had such a long-term platonic love as me. :P
S is also responsible for me being who I am - I tried to be beautiful, neat, charming, well-behaved & polite whether in front of him (when I met/saw him) or just when I thought about him, checked my looks & my behaviour and then asked myself what would he think about it....yeah, I corrected myself, I tried hard to be THE GIRL.
Pathetic, isn't it...... hahahaha... :P
Ironic too, as we know about the 575645 times when I got completely emmbarrased in front of him. HAHA!!! XD
I'll be telling about that to my grandkids one day. XD ^_~
As the time went by, I accepted that I'll never, NEVER date him...I'll never be his girlfriend, that it's not possible....and I even managed not to die of jealousy when I saw him in the downtown holding hands with that his blonde girlfriend.
I hope he's happy. :)
(Seems like I haven't lost the oomph completely :P - my inner voice squeaked into my ear just now: "YEAH! You hope he's happy?!Don't you lie, girl. You want him to be happy - but you'd prefer him being so with you and nobody else.")
I wanna see him....I wanna....!
I'll be here for *counts on fingers* 10 more months (if the intake to Cenfad is in September) and then...not anymore, only during the Xmas. My point is - relatively soon I'm leaving and before I leave I wanna see my longest platonic love once again so I can remember him forever. :)
But S is someone really special....I will never forget him.
Actually....as I'm thinking about it once again, I have to say that I HAVEN'T lost the oomph nor the feelings for him - I just haven't seen him for such a long time and that made him fall into the back of my brain (but there he's having a good time, I hope).
I smile whenever the trolleybus passes by or stops at the bus stop where he used to get off.
I squint at the cars passing me by from Koliba if there is his Fiat Punto.
Yes, even until today. I'm such a pathetic girl. :P
Hmmm....actually... I wish I had a boyfriend now! ^^
Well, EHM, I think I could always get UJ (believe me, it wouldn't be that difficult, but I can't imagine kissing him, I just can't imagine him being my serious, real bf - damn absurd) but nope - my ambitions are higher! B-)
Maybe there'll be some outstanding Asian guys in Vienna on Friday!!!! B-))) Wish me luck.... I'm gonna flirt like there's no tommorrow...while shopping. Hahaha. :P
Whoops..I'd quack more but I can't because I still haven't even taken a shower and tmr I wake up at 7.45am. Aaaah, this daily routine... =_=
Listening to: FunRadio
Yay!: I'm gonna buy nice, black pants on Fri. Mmmmm.
Grrr: I wrote that Maths today and....5 I think. Another one. *bangs head* So far I'm flunking Maths. @_#