Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oooops, I Did It Again!

11.20pm and I still have to:

  • read 80 more pages from one book (WTP AAAHHH!!!!)
  • study Maths for tmr's test (but I think I'm gonna get anothet 5, fuck)

DUCK IT!!!! *bangs head on the printer*

Anythongways la.

The BULU OF THE DAY:

*cough hahhahahahahhahah cough*

During the summer UJ & AL slept over in our apartment.....and today UJ told me that when he told that to his mother, she started to educate him about sex & the right sexual behaviour.

*falls from the chair laughing*

NO. COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

I don't think I can face her with a straight face on Friday when we're off to Vienna. Probably I'm going to die in laughter spasms. XD

UUUAAAA. She really thought my only dream is to shag UJ??? Oh duckness. *slaps bontot feathers* I don't wanna shag anyone but if I really had to, I'd choose Kwon Sang Woo. ^^;;;; Understandable, ain't it???? ^____~ *RROOOAAARRRR*


Enough quacking.
THE BOOK IS WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Listening to: "When You Believe" by Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
Yay!: I bought the new Inspire mag..mmmm!
Grrr: MY LIFESTYLE IS DUCKING UNHEALTHY!!!! AARGH!!

No comments: