Thursday, November 09, 2006

Limes 4eva!!!

I LOVE LIMEWIRE!!!!!

To hell with Azureus!!!!
:D *hopefully they aren't gonna sue me for this*

I TOTALLY love it. Downloading with LimeWire is so darn ducking EASY!!!! :D Just type what you want to the Search column and voila - you've got it!!! :D
KOREAN MUSIC TOO.
Actually anything you think of! *___*


I've just downloaded (cuz it's so damn fast) some songs by Wheesung, Epik High, Mariah Carey, Robbie Williams, Siti Nurhaliza, Nelly and Shinhwa...haha....a weird group of artists together I know.... BUT I LOOOVE THEEEM!!!!! ^____^

*dances around & sings aloud*


Mmmmmm, Wheesung now.
Sentimental Korean ballads is what I LOVE. ^____^
Along with hip hop & R&B and 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" with the pakiest most perverted lyrics EVER:

*giggles*

*CLICK FOR THE PAKI LYRICS*

Uuuuh, so...ROOAARRR. Hahahaha.


I talked to Mek today & she said that it's not that difficult to get into Cenfad! :D YEAAHHH!!!
Nice day today! I'm in a good mood!!! :D
Also I got a nice lime green cardigan from some second hand (no money, haha) and that rocks ducks.

Uh. 12.39am.
Off I go I guess....after Mariah's "Never Too Far" which is the most beautiful song EVER. *__*


Listening to: "Never Too Far" by Mariah Carey
Yay!: EVERYTHONG!!! :D
Grrrr: The prom on Friday! EEEKKKK!!!! O_o

No comments: