Thursday, May 03, 2007

YOUR

REAL

DUTY

IS

TO

PRESERVE

YOUR

DREAM.


(Amedeo Modigliani)




10pm, no studying yet? KNN!!!!

I saw Yves Klein's, Gustav Klimt's, Egon Schiele's, Pablo Picasso's, Andy Warhol's, Eduard Manet's and other giants' of art artworks today! *_* AWESOME!!!!!!!
We (the class) were in Vienna for the super perfect exhibitions of erotic paintings and of Yves Klein.

I LOVE YVES KLEIN.

He's the Artist with capital A!



Egon Schiele was provocative & almost gross as always, Pablo disliked by me as always and Manet liked by me as always.

I had miso shiru, bulgogi (the KL one was WAY better), one piece of friend's sushi :P, green tea, Almdudler, apple strudel and a salad. Life's good. ^^

I bought sunglasses, H&M eyeshadows and whatever..... Goodbye, 50 Euro. :P



Very boring quack indeed but I'mm tired like hell and I'm planning to get a nice bubbly bath in my lychee bath foam thingee and read up the Society Studies there. SIGH. =_=


P.S.: My tided up, neaty, pretty room is still intact, save for few clothes on the chair and a bag, a book, an iPod and the results of my shopping on the table. YAY!!!! ^^

No comments: