Friday, March 17, 2006

Hohooo, I'm 17 today.....

.....so where are you people, with bouquets of fragile tea roses, fresh sushi, invites for yummy dinners in Korean & Japanese restaurants, Korean dramas on DVDs, CDs, tropical islands just for me & sexy high heels sandals????

HAHAHAAAAA, just kidding! :D

I think that bday is a nice day for starting a new spring-looking blog. ^^
However, if your heart aches for my old blabs, feel free to check out my old one - DimsumLife.

And last but not least....
I'd like to thank to
Ilkka, Hubooby, Sayang, Tsung Long, Pui, Jong-Moon oppa (for his super in-advance congrat on March 7th :P), Munie, ducky sis Nisah, Dad, Madre, Li Hong jiejie, babka, Ada, Karca, Kika, Kuci & Plutva for all your birthday congratulations for me. ^___^

THANKS A MILLION!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL UNTIL THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!
*huge feathery hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday baibee!!! Take care! ^^