Random quack No. 457452,902
* Hubooby, TERIMA POOPSIH for all your advices. *squishy berbulu hugs* I'll always remember them! My hubooby is soooo good to tirelessly listen to all my bodoh stuffs... I'm endlessly grateful to you. You've helped me so much. ^_^ SAYA CINTA KAMU!!!! FORBLINGEVER!!!! :D My poopromise! ^^
* I bought the canvas today. 40 cm x 60 cm which is pretty good, I like it a lot, it's big enuff for me...I hate painting little details (that's why I hate all drawing including the one with giocondas) but I love to paint with a big brush on a big canvas/paper/Se7en's ass *ah ahem*. ^^;;;; XD
I think that those cherry flowers on this big canvas will be good... I can't wait for Monday, then I'll start it. ^_^
* I also bought a Koh-I-Noor woodless graphite pencil. NOTHING can stop me now from drawing in my free time. >_> Nothing. WTF, I've been lazying around since Ray came & left, I've skipped 4 art classes, drew nothing & pretended not to have anything to paint on/with. >_< style="font-style: italic;">more acrylics.
I've got 2 pallettes, hard brushes, soft brushes & even 1 Chinese calligraphic brush.
What else I want? >_>
Mich, NO MORE LAZINESS.
* Finally I bought the yummy Pu-Erh tea! ^__^ It reminds me of Malaysia. There, in all the hawker stalls when I asked for tea, they brought me this Pu-Erh one. ^^
Well, from time to time they brought me some green tea but usually it was Pu-Erh. No wonder I lost so much weight, this tea helps it.
Guess my weight now?????
62kg. *faints* ._.
WTF, 54kg in M'sia, 58kg normally & 62kg now? =_=
I don't feel or look fat (that tummy is a bit bleeh maybe) but I feel just...bigger. :P
Pu-Erh, help me, k? ^^;;;;
* I wanna buy a cap. That means I'll go support the Vietnamese export and that means I'll go to the crappy market & buy something. MUAHAHAHA.
I'm in a hip hop mood now, maybe I'll go buy something hip hoppish. ^^ First I wanted to go to some kickass kool expensive Quiksilver & waste 1000Skk on one stupid cap but what's the point??? -_~
At Vietnamese markets I can buy kool caps too & maybe I'll even find something with kawaii manga animals!!! Hahaha!!!
Like panties with manga animals!!!! :D XD
Oohhh so sexy. BUT!!! Mommy, mommy, I want THESE instead!!!! *_*
MY LIFETIME DREAM IS TO WEAR THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEY, such a beautiful pink dress with Hell-No Kitty!!! ^___^
I want such!!! *_*
It's amazing to see what people are able to wear. >_>
But those panties are often found at the markets here. So if there'll be too little other kawaii manga animals panties there, I might end up with buying the Hell-No kitty ones. Oh no, where's this world going? O_o =_= XD
Listening to: "I'm Still A Man" by MC Mong.
I'm telling you I'm in a hip hop mood today. Just don't make me listen to Eminem or 50 Cent, please! I can't stand em! @_O# :P Hmmm...I have that CD of Miss Dynamite.... I shall listen to it later then.
Yay!: Canvas, graphite pencil, Hell-No Kitty dress (WAHAHAHA, I'm kidding), Pu Erh & Gyokuro teas, Pom the keychain staring at me with loving eyes (can keychains stare?!) ^^ XD
And yay goes to Yunho's pelvic thrusts too. HAHA! Sexy!!! ^_~
Grrr: Pom the real guy already changing his password to MSN which I've changed for him. *SNIFF* I wanted to log into his account & write something like "My towels are all lacey!" or other nonsense but I couldn't. u_u Or maybe I've typed the password wrongly. :P
Grrr goes to period cramps today also. And to Physics prof giving me -3 pts for not doing my hw. -_-