Tuesday, December 05, 2006

2/5 Survived

3 more days to go! One concert tomorrow with the sadly un-talented Slovak singers. Heheh. One Maths test as well. Ughhhh. I still haven't revised anything, but it's not like I had any energy to do so....but I reaaly, really really should. Sigh. -_-

Just today I was talking with Ali on the fact that the way the society is determines our lifes too..well, more or less. We've agreed that people in SVK are seriously ignorant, not self-confident at all and always ready to lick asses (in the meaning of being fake & oh-so-empathetic just so they can get what they want once the person starts to like 'em).

Our school has changed into an institution where's you're virtually NOBODY if you don't wear at least Hilfiger. Or D & G. Or Versace? Oh, maybe Cavalli would do too. *shrugs*
Ain't that sickening?
OMD, when I'm a mother one day, I swear I won't buy any Versace to my spoiled, naughty adolescent kid. My duckness. VERSACE!

UJ's sickening me cuz he wears Hilfiger here & there all the time but his parents don't. Their clothes are like half cheaper than his but they buy him all these Hilfigers cuz....ehm, I dunno the reason actually. Too much love maybe. But he's so spoiled already! @_#
Please, girls in 2B grade, I know half of you has a secret crush on him, but REALLY - WAKE UP. He wouldn't be a good boyfriend for you. Trust me, if you've got brain, you'd kick his Hilfiger-clothed-ass in a week. ;)

It's also sickening me, how Kucci envies my 4000Skk worth of aliments each month. Yup, I've got 4000Skk/month but do I have a normal, complete family? No, I DON'T!!!!

Okay, what sickens me the most - on my sickening list - is that my life consists of two things:

  • STRESS
  • MATHS TUTORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really, seriously feel that MY LIFE IS ABOUT NOTHING ELSE THAN THE FUCKED UP MATHS.
What do I do during EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND for the PAST FUCKING EIGHT YEARS??!!!!

C'mon, you've guessed it liao.

MATHS TUTORING. Piestany. YEAHHHH.

There were times when I was in PN literally every weekend. That was especially 2 yrs ago when I was struggling with Physics, Chemistry & Maths. Now I'm struggling just with Maths, but cuz I have no one to help me at the tests, I'm failing. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I CANNOT TAHAN THIS!!!!

Sometimes I wonder how could I survive the time of two years ago.

My mother was a really bad alcohol addict. Thus, I was crying every night.
I was constantly sleep-deprived. 3~4 hours of sleep/night? Oh, my routine.
Tests? I missed out on a lot of them before, so I was writing them on other dates. TWO, THREE TESTS A DAY? OH, another routine.
Every weekend in PN full of Maths, Physics & Chemistry and NO RESULT at the test?! Yes, I know how it feels.

I was at the verge of tears every damn fucking Friday when I was yet again off to PN. Even now I am whenever I have to go there again for the tuition.

IT WAS THE MISTAKE OF MY LIFE THAT I WENT TO THE GRAMMAR SCHOOL I AM STILL ATTENDING.

The only good thing at it are my classmates which are lovely, sweet people whom I really really like. But otherways? FUCK. IT. ALL.

Enough rants for today.

One more: AFTER MY FATHER HAS "REPAIRED" THIS PC, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING SLOW AND DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, if You exist, then I wanna slap you. =_=

Listening to: "Babo" by TVXQ
Yay!: Erm...maybe we're off to Cape Verde Islands for Xmas & New Year! ^_^
Grrrr: Read this entry, OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Screw Cape Verde! Come to Cape Town!

Can I make one teeny weeny suggestion... This is not a criticsm.
Maybe look at some of the more positive things in your life rather than all the bad things?