Friday, August 04, 2006

I Healed...

...from the LAZINESS, IRRESPONSIBILITY & PROCRASTINATION and realized the following, well-known fact:

No drawing = No portfolio ---> No portfolio = No Cenfad ---> No Cenfad = No Communication Design course, no KL, no Korean BBQ at Times Square, no M'sian beaches, no K-dramas ---> No Comm Design Course = No future ---> No future = No Money ---> No Money = *kills herself*


YEAH, I'm a materialist.
You know it, I know it, we know it....and don't hide it, *you* also think that life in poverty sucks ducks, right? HAHA. I knew you do! ;)

Right now I'm drawing this.

AMBER CHIA!!!!
Haha!
Know why?
Cuz it's easy to draw. I kinda have some problems with her pouting lips, but the rest is relatively easy to draw, the shadows are strong and well defined, the background is simple and it's just a good photo for an untalented "artist" like me.

Okay la.
I'd better continue the drawing while I'm thinking of CENFAD & my shiny future.



Listening to: "Caught Up" by Usher
Yay!: I bought A4 papers, A3 papers and 3 graphite pencils.
Grrr: No money for a cam!

No comments: