Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yet Another Fine Summer Day ^.^

I LOVE this holiday..... I wish they'd NEVER end!!!!! *__*

You see, I should be sleeping liao, but I'm not sleepy yet. Oooops. 1.52am! @_@

Got a busy day tmr. See my schedule!:

7.30am: Wake up, take a shower, civilize myself
8.45am: Meet up with Li Hong in front of Tesco
ca. 11am: Go to UJ's to have nice yummy blueberry pancakes, somethong anythong, finally get to know his younger brother & poophaps go see D's dog! Welsh corgi! YAY!
ca. 1pm: IKEA - yummy salmon steak for lunch
After that: Either PACK for the last minute trip to Greece or enjoy la dolce vita even more ^^
Even after that: Go to Kika & pick up the books from her...those I bought today in Panta Rhei bookstore :)



I'll tell you somethong impooportant.
UJ does fulfill my unbelievaboobly unrealistic updated standard on men! O_O Like really! He DOES fulfill it all. *gasps silently*

  • He is intelligent.
  • He has a good sense of humour (he's gila actually!).
  • He smells good (Puma Jamaica! Aigooo. I love it! Its tones according to ImaginationPerfumery.com: Fresh Mandarin, Lemon, Thyme, Sage, Tarragon, Floral Heart, Galbanum, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla. NICE 'N' FRESH!).
  • He has a good heart (I can see that). I don't know whether he is loyal or not cuz I haven't tested it. :P
  • THE BONUS: He does have a taste in clothes/food & a liking to the art/music/architecture/design

He can't cook yet but who knows what's gonna happen next?
Amazing, I'm searching everywhere for the perfect duck & the perfect duck is just "under my nose" for all the time!!! :P O_o
I'm not going to try to make him love me endelessly or whatever though. We're the classmates. Dating would be ridiculous.

Oh my, I can't believe I've just quacked here about the fact that UJ is actually the perfect duck & that dating him would be ridiculous cuz he's my classmate. XD

Maybe I'm blabbing such a bulusense cuz it's 2.18am liao? O_o
VEEEERYYY LATE.
I'm waking up at 7.30am tommorrow.....oh well, yet again I won't get too much of sleep. =_= :P


Off I go.
I have to wear off the lenses, clean up my face & the eyes, maybe brush my teeth (usually I'm lazy to do so, YEAH, I'm a dirty ass), change into the PJs and....go sleep. ^^
Yet another wonderful day is awaiting me tommorrow!!!! ^____^
YUPIIIIIII!!!!!!! *dances salsa & shakes the bontot berbulu*



Listening to: "We Ride" by Rihanna
Yay!: I bought a presso cup for madre today & it's really beautiful!
Grrr: We can't find a last minute trip. =_=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I was reading your entry and thinking why don´t you go to school, because it´s Monday. I didn´t remember until know, when I read this entry that you - unlike me - still have your summer holidays!!! @__@

You lucky duck. Enjoy it as long as you can and hear me suffering at school @_@