Thursday, October 05, 2006

Chilly Days

The autumn is here in its full beauty & ugliness.

Luckily for me, there's more beauty in these days than the ugliness - the sky is clear, icy blue with whipped cream-like white clouds, the trees are still mostly green or turning gold, the grass is still green and fresh.... I like it! :)
The days are windy, sometimes there's a bit of fog in the mornings and when the sun is shining, it's shining as intesively as it's like piercing my lenses & eyes till I start to tear.
Oh and the air......is killing me! VERY dry and VERY crisp. Eh, well, maybe icyly brutal would be the better expression. When I breath in, I feel like my poor lungs (still living in Malaysia, haha) are freezing and crying for help. :P That makes me tear also.

So basically during the autumn I'm crying everywhere I move. Hahaha. :P


Many good news for me!
I got a part time job! ^^
Starting with Oct 16th, I'm going to be a hostess for Promea communication and that means things like, greeting snobbish top managers at hotels like Crowne Plaza, handing them roses when they're leaving, showing them where's the toilet and so on.

Teheheheeee!!!!

I like the salary!!! ^^
I'm gonna earn like 800~1000Skk/event!!!!
WHOHOHOOOO!!!!

Also I'm gonna get the uniform and I'll have to wear the pumps and look my best...okiee...I like that! ^^


Wah. Ah lian must go do some manicure now... Very vain. =_=



Listening to: "Why You Wanna" by T. I.
Yay!: Tmr's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grrrr: Got to do that stupid presentation. -_- OMP. Dun wanna!!!

No comments: