Sunday, October 01, 2006

Nostalgy

I'm just looking at the Flickr's Kuala Lumpur Pool & the MALAYSIA BOLEH Pool and I'm feeling DAMN NOSTALGIC & SENTIMENTAL.



...would you believe that I was there TWO YEARS ago?!?! O_o


I'm feeling like it was like 6 months ago or so. O_o
Fuck.
The time's flying so fucking fast, ain't it?
I CAN'T STAND IT.

Soon I'll be old, troubled, sad, stressed out & weary of life.
And then I'll die.

MUAHAHAHA.


Nooo, I'm not depressed at all. *puts on a very fake smile*

I've started to feel very BLEH after the lil' celebration of Linda's 18th bday at Grandes....because....I just felt that *the Moment* is flowing away to the past....that *this Evening* is the last one like this....that from now on we'll be just older & more stressed out & more responsible for everything....Linda is NO MORE a child, we'll follow her path to adulthood soon after her...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I . WANT. TO. TURN. THE. TIME. BACK!!!!

Oh, and in the same time I don't want. :)

I dunno what I want.
Lifelong summer holidays, poophaps? ^^
Ohh, that would do! ^^


Darn late liao. 1.10am. I should go to bed soon even though I'm NOT tired.... But... But.... Tmr is SUNDAY. Fucking SUNDAY. And after that FUCKING MONDAY.


And I HATE MONDAYS. =_=


Byebye, sayangs.


I miss the time from 2 years ago. Sigh.




Listening to: whatever song by SG Wannabe
Yay!: I'm talking to D and it's so nice. :)
Grrr: Going to bed late again...WTD....

No comments: