Monday, October 02, 2006

Just Kill Me

Yes, it's official.

I HAVE NO FUCKING CHANCE OF GETTING INTO ANY GRAPHIC DESIGN COURSE ANYWHERE.

Composition?! Like, what's that anyways?
Perspective?! Eh? Speakin' Zulu to me, ar?
Straight lines?! Sorry, I dunno that.
Clean drawing?! Dream on..
Shading? Ah? Ehm? *coughs* Is there such a thing? O_o


Goodbye illusions about my "talent". THERE IS NO SUCH A THING.

I know I should stop being so pessimistic, and instead of wailing start drawing but after the last two art course I clearly saw that I HAVE NO CHANCE FOR GETTING ANYFUCKINGWHERE.

Now I'm thinking of crying loudly and I'm checking out the other possibilities for me.

What about the International Relations faculty at BA's Economical Uni? -_-
Or maybe...but...I won't get there either.....maybe...the Communication & Mass Media at the University Of NY in Prague....?

That wouldn't be bad.

I wish I had some talent, but I have NONE.
Sigh.
"Life's a misery", I agree with you, Mr. Buddha.

But "After rain comes sun", too, right? I hope it does or else..... *takes a gun*



Me is not in a good mood today.
Leave me alone, EVERYONE.


Oh, btw... I've started to watch the Stairway To Heaven (finally) and man, do I love Sung-Ju....and the way he dresses...mmm....golf dude! Polo t-shirts, jumpers, coats...yummy...
I've heard that it's a very sad and sentimental drama.... I'm looking forward.... It's gonna deepen my autumn depression and the growing displeasure with myself. Pooperfect. *weak smile*


Listening to: "Why You Wanna" by T. I.
Yay!: I had a pretty good mood during the school. :) Thanks UJ for borrowing me your iPod! Good music makes my day! ^^
Grrr: I got shouted at from mother cuz of spending money. WTF. I just ordered one damn fucking pizza. Rot in hell! Also I have no idea about the English AND I don't have the essay for tmr's TOEFL. Wtf la. I dun give a fuck.



YES, I KNOW I CURSE WAY TOO MUCH, BUT I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SAYANGKU WIFEEEE!!! Hubooby misses you very very much laaaa...come online soooon....so many things to quack abt!!!


TOWEL ON!!! :D SAYA CINTA KAMU SELAMA-LAM NYAAA!!!! :)