Monday, October 23, 2006

The Golden Glitter

My nails have the most mad dark purple of all purples & I'm feeling very unusual & *rrroooaarrr* sexy with it. ^^ AH LIAN?! Oh. -_- Yeah. =_= It happens. I'm an ah lian. Not as big as Linda though, which wails she has no money and gets fake hair, gel nails & eyebrows tweezed & colored. I hope I'll never come into this grave state of ah lian-ism; if yes, kick my ass, please!!!


Anyways.
Today I went to the Economical Uni in BA with Linda and oh my duckness, weren't those economy students over there HAWT!!!! *__*

Polo t-shirts. Check.
Messy, cute hair. Check.
Clean-cut looks. Check.

*__*
It made me reconsider my MEN GUIDE TO MYSELF. Now I (as before) prefer ARCHITECTS, GRAPHIC DESIGNERS and then....instead of DOCTORS...the ECONOMISTS. Hahaha!!! :P
They look so serious, it makes me drool. Hahahaha.

Well, also I bought the super stylish Slovak Inspire mag AND now I'm in a schizo state of wondering whether this pseudo-lifestyle of brands, glamour, design, style, fashion, the trends & the trendsetters, celebs, architects, graphic designers, adverts, haute couture, make-up, cosmetics, metrosexuals, gays, fashionistas & high-tech is:

a) SO KOOL, SO IN, SO CONTEMPORARY, INSPIRING & FASCINATING???


or

b) SO FAKE, SHALLOW, NARCISSTIC, EMPTY & POINTLESS???



I don't know.
O_o
What do you think?
Everything within this pseudo-lifestyle is more or less fascinating me, I even want to work in this field....and on the other hand it makes me feel sick. It's not a real life; it's just some golden glitter sprashed on whatever shit.
You know what I mean?

Oh, yeah.

The BRANDISM:
"My jeans are Versace, die, all of you around me, I'm da king!"
The NARCISSISM:
"Is my hair kool enough today?"

The MEGALOMANIA รก la UJ:

"I wanna Cadillac Escalade and/or Range Rover Supercharged and/or Aston Martin DB9 Volante and/or...." *continues until forever*

The FAKE(ness?):

"I'd rather have a fake LV bag than no LV bag."

(Makes me very sick. I myself am a brandista so I'd rather have no LV bag than a fake one!!!)

The TRENDY CRAZE:
"You're fat like a walrus, but cuz the skinny jeans are just soooo in now, you have to wear 'em!!!!"
"OKAAAYYY!!!!!" *shiny eyes*




Etc., etc. You get me now liao I guess, don't you?

Wanna see the "most stylish" Slovak pseudo-celeb?
Look:

(The link *quack here*)

That's BRUNO, one of da koolest guyz in da Slovak showbuzinezz. I consider this Bruno as the epithome of the the...hmm...how to say that? O_o Well. In other words. Bruno is the fashionista, the brandista, the design-craze, the metrosexual, the everything-I-said-above.
And know what I think?
That inside of him you find just....VACUUM. ._. I don't know him personally though, I can't say, but I really, really don't think that his world would be rich if you've removed all the golden glitter.
I'm afraid that this is the case of my dear amigo UJ who's one lovely guy but as he's a little Bruno himself, sometimes I wonder whether there actually IS anything in his inner world besides the shiny Aston Martins, stylish Laufen bathrooms & lovely Hilfiger jumpers. O_o
Today I was asking him about it all.
The result?
God knows. He said he lacks certain inmaterial things (love? *scratches bulus*) and he also admitted that he may be shallow, empty and dependant on things.
TSK.
As if I didn't know that liao. But good that he had admitted that, now he knows more about himself.



WHAT AM I BLABBING HERE AH?!
Why nobody stops me? :P
11.43pm.

Today we painted the bust of that S-resembling Rome dude/woman/? and...I had it quite nice. :) Me is relatively happy today!!! ^__^ YEAHHH!!!! ^___^


The last sentence of a true brandista: The Maybelline mascara SUCKS DUCKS. I think I was born for luxury for just the Shiseido has been good for me. No more M-crap!!! Shiseidooo!!! :)))


OH, I AM SO SHALLOW & EMPTY. =_=



Listening to: "Emotion" by Destiny's Child
Yay!: Eh, dunno. Whatever.
Grrr: Eh, dunno too. Maybe that I AM SOO TIRED!!!! Aaaargh!!!

No comments: