Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ducking Accurate

Just like PotatomusMaximus did, I had done it too & I took the Colorgenics test.





You are trying to establish yourself and make an impact despite the fact that everything around you seems to be against you - putting up barriers, but don't be unduly concerned: you have the right ideas and come what may, they will soon be manifested and appreciated.

Always anxious to accept the role of the leader, as indeed you often work well with people - but try to stay out of the limelight. You'd like a life of ease with no one to rock the boat and someone who understands you is so important in your life.

Being a very proud individual, you tend to hold yourself aloof pretending that you are stoical - indifferent to pain and pleasure. This is not so, for in truth you are an extremely emotional individual, one that may make a hasty decision and perhaps regret it at leisure. It is time now to break the bond of detachment and be the 'you' that you would like to be - give vent to your emotions and enjoy yourself.

Setback after setback has resulted in considerable stress and now you have got to the stage where you are continuously on your guard, not only to protect yourself from others but to protect yourself from yourself. It would seem that many of your unfulfilled hopes and dreams have led to uncertainty and suspicion. You no longer wish to answer to others and you are insisting on freedom of thought. You feel that you are fully self-sufficient and can control your own destiny. You are seeking ways to protect yourself from further loss of prestige and against further setbacks. You have become very dependent and you doubt that matters could possibly get any better in the immediate future and this negative attitude is leading you to exaggerate your claims and to refuse reasonable compromise.

You are trying to build up your own position and you resist all external influences. You insist that you are your own person and you will not tolerate any outside interference. Decisive and proud, you are true managerial material.



This is so ducking accurate, I can't even believe it. O_o


And I just did something stupid & I'm regretting it. Oh, I'm such a fuck.
Few days ago I msged Doggy. He didn't reply despite being online. Sure, my ego was hurt. So today I msged him something about yesterday when I might had seen him (dunno, it was dark) coming home when I was out with Haku and then I added:

"There's no place for paranoias of your choice, even though you seem to have an affection towards them...it's a nice place for walks with a dog! :)"


HOW MORE PATHETIC CAN I GET?!
I hate myself, I'm such an annoying bitch and I *know* he thinks so too. *sigh*
We know each other maybe for a week or so? Yet, I dunno what I want. I'm annoying & stuid, thankyouverymuch, I know it & I feel like kicking my own ass for that. =_= @_@

Okay, so this match is lost for me.

Good luck to DD with her new bf who endlessly loves her and she didn't have to move a finger for getting him...it just happened.


I'm off with Haku now.....and not *there*. KL, where are you? I need you! New life, new problems!

No comments: