Sunday, March 04, 2007

An Ode To Holidays

SPRING HOLIDAYS.

Here.
*Me* have.
Finally!!!!!! *_*
9 days of FREEDOM. Well, a relative one, I must study for two fucking tests, make one Immanuel Kant assignment and paint, paint, paint...

Today I woke up around 9am but then I've realized - and couldn't believe my sheer luck - that I have HOLIDAYS. No school. No stress. No hatred. No fake assholes. No fucking profs. No tests. No shallow topics being discussed.
P. E. A. C. E.

I still can't believe it. *_*

Naturally, normal people don't wake up at 9am (and on Saturdays somemore, OMP) so I hugged Leif (that's my plushy elk hahah...probably my only love here in SVK after Kucci and Haku) tightly, put my nose under the blanket and slept until 12.30pm. Muahahaha.

Holidays.
I've never felt so much relief and shock after realizing that I have holidays.

Holidays?
Holi days??
HOLY DAYS???

Indeed they are HOLY....... Please, don't disturb this religious fiesta of mine. I don't believe in God, I believe in HOLY DAYS. ^___^



I'll try some loving religious poetry.


An Ode To Holidays


Oh, holy holidays

You free time of mine
I can't let you end your time
Stay

Oh, holy Holy Days
I sacrificed my all for you

Now you're here
Stay

Oh, holy holidays,

You bring me peace & joy
The anger & hatred walks away
Oh, Holy Days, STAY!






That was sooooo from my stressed out, empty heart. *_* I sill feel hatred & anger though, I can't take my mind off everything that's troubling me.... I need time, apparently.
I'll recover hopefully just when will my be Holy Days ending. And I'll jump into this nasty academic shitty hole all over again.

I don't even wanna think about it. @_@

My biggest trouble among all is the MATHS.
Please, PLEASE, God, IF YOU HAPPEN TO EXIST, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT FUCKING MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I *SERIOUSLY* cannot tahan it anymore. I. JUST. CANNOT.
I didn't need it, I don't need it, I will NEVER EVER IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE need it!!!!!!! Yet I have to study for it & be tutored ALL THE FUCKING TIME while I wanna concentrate on more important things, for example, MY THREE PORTFOLIOS, right?!




AAAARGGGHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I know I'm vulgar. So what?!


I need something that will spice up my life but in a GOOD, I repeat, GOOD way. Something interesting, something intriguing & new, that will consume some part of my empty brain so I'll have some topic to think about.
I don't want to think about GUYS though, cuz that's so superficial.

No, in fact, I'd like to get some boost in the area of art..... I need some fresh air, some new inspiration.....something that will keep me going on with my portfolio building, something that will make me think deep...something fresh & fascinating.

Got any idea?????

I don't. -_-


A long time ago I wanted to start the Bollywood Dance cuz that seemed so new, fresh, funny & fascinating to me, something different & inspirational.....but HA!
As if *that* was here. Tsk.
Maybe some Asian cooking lessons would be fun too, but HA! As if *that* was here!!!

*sigh*


I'm tired of this country liao. -_-
I need a change, I need a fresh air.
Or maybe I'd cheer up, if S hugged me?

HAHAHAHAAA, I might as well leave for Singapore and stay there. :D ^___^

This entry is dragging on endlessly. I feel like quacking & quacking & quacking on and on until the wee hours, but I know that it'd bore my few readers to death. Right? :)












In any case, I NEED TO BREATH A FRESH AIR. Hm.

No comments: