Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back From PN

I have so many entries called "Back From PN"....I think that truly reflects my shitty life. @_@

Week full of shit.
Weekend full of shitty Maths tuition.

CAN DIE LA!!!!! *bangs head*

I had a very good mood almost all day long, probably due to the nice dream I had, but now it had strangely dissipated and dissapeared in the shit of life. Gah.

Know what my nice dream was about?

About having a cute Korean architecture student boyfriend in KL who wore yellow
polo t-shirt, black rimmed plastic glasses (Sung Si Kyung-ish glasses) and with
whom I used to go to Kinokuniya and Starbucks at KLCC. Oh yes, I met him in KL
cuz I studied there.


WAAAHHH!!!!! FASCINATINGLY GORGEOUS!!!!! *___* ^___^
Only if it was not just a dream, right. ._.

It kind of kicked me off though; whenever I recall me & my cute K-bf strolling around KL under the scorching sun and in the 85% humidity sweating like shit, I feel that I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE.

Yesterday I draw a portrait btw; I chose a pic which hubooby sent me ages ago, there's some Ben guy smiling naughtily and so I drew him. I wanted to show you the portrait but as my brand new Olympus is a completely SHITTY camera, it's making problems & I can't upload it to the PC and then to here. WTP.
Sigh.
Next time, okay?

It's pretty good, btw. Muahaha. Long live self-flattery! :D


Me & DD have just decided that our future dogs will be called Tequila (DD's) and Mojito (mine). HAHA!!! :D Can't wait liao. ^^




I just told DD that the MINUTE AFTER MY GRADUATION, I'LL DANCE UP NAKED TO S, FRENCH KISS HIM & THEN JUMP INTO HIS SWIMMING POOL.
OMD, imagine if I did that! XD
I think he's enjoy it if I had Jessica Alba's body, but sadly, that's not true, so I think he'd just vomit. =_=
Sigh.


Enough mumbling. Must go procrastinate until I decide to take a shower & then to draw a still life with giocondas. ^^

No comments: