Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Apparently NOT Feeling Like Looking At Maths Which I'm Gonna Fail No Matter What I Do =_=

Long title, right?

Short post though. And VERY angry.

I HATE THIS!
I AM STRESSED OUT!
EVERYONE WANTS SOMETHING FROM ME!
AAARRGGGHHH, FUCK YOU ALL!!!
WHERE ARE ALL THOSE HUNKY ASIAN GUYS, WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!
{OK, I'm in Europe, I should move elsewhere, preferrably to Asia}
WHY IS MATHS *THAT* IMPORTANT FOR ME, AN ASPIRING GRAPHIC DESIGNER?!
FUCK YOU, SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***

UJ is a weirdo.

Me: *flips through his notebook with straight As noted down* "I haaaaaate people with straight As.....they're weird!!!! I'm not gonna talk to you anymore!"
(I don't hate them, but they ARE weird! It's not humanly possible to get straight As, at least not at my fucking school!)

UJ: "Jesus Christ....okay....I'm gonna write here some B!"

WTD!!!! :P

***

10.55pm.
Should I bother with that Maths, or not? O_o
Maybe just a bit, pro forma. That won't hurt me, although it's certainly gonna make me throw the Maths notebook outta the window.

This reminds me of - you know what am I gonna do after my graduation? ^_~

I AM GOING TO BURN ALL THE NOTEBOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RITUALLY!!!!! YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait liao. *evil laughter*


***

I haven't seen S for few months already, yet I still think about him and feel the urge to mention him every 5 seconds. Someone, please kick my ass, so I'll shut up finally cuz I'm tiring myself with it already. @_@
13%. 13%. 13%.
Oh, if S knew how stupid am I. He'd laugh his ass off.




And I know I'm very vulgar, but I don't care. Blah. I'm gonna take care of myself & become ladylike when I'm outta this fucking school. Bleh.

No comments: