Wednesday, January 31, 2007

To Duckhell With My Sleeping Habits!!!!

I'm not going to school tomorrow so I should rest & all and it's past 1am and I AM AWAKE. Grrrrr~~~ >_< I'm talking to Teresa, I've watched ER at Discovery and I'm still supposed to take a short walk with Haku.....

...I don't know if I'll go though, he is sleeping so soundly. :)


Suddenly I feel like drawing a lot, trying out new media, challenging myself..... WHY ALL THIS HAD TO COME *AFTER* THE ENTRANCE EXAMS?! O_o
I'm seriously pathetic & unpredictably weird. XD


OMD, 1.18am liao. I don't think I'm going with Haku......don't wanna wake him up. Instead, I'm going to get some sleep....eyebags are really sexy but hey, I shouldn't overdo them! XD

5 comments:

Scott Tong said...

have you not considered doing graphic design studies in china?

Ducky Mia said...

Hi Scott! :) Well, I haven't, I don't speak Chinese, just few words only.....but it's maybe a good idea. :) Any unis to recommend me? ^^

Scott Tong said...

hi ducky mia

i guess you have to start off at blcu first before anything else.

http://www.blcu.edu.cn/english/index.asp

Ducky Mia said...

Thanks for your help! ^^ Much appreciated, I'll check it out although well, I'd like going to Malaysia before considering any other country.

Scott Tong said...

just out of curiosity...why malaysia?