Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Keep On Singin' My Song

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face
And nobody's gonna bring me down today
Been feeling like nothing's been going my way lately
But I decided right here, an' now, that my outlook's gonna change

That's why I'm gonna
Say goodbye to all the tears I've cried
Everytime somebody hurt my pride
Feelin' like they won't let me live life
Take the time to look at what is mineI see every blessing so clearly
And I thank god for what I got from above

I believe they can take anything from me
But they can't succeed in taking my inner peace from me
They can say all they wanna say about meBut I'm gonna carry on (carry on)
I'mma keep on (keep on) singin' my song(La, la, la, etc.)

I never wanna dwell on the pain again
There's no use in relivin' how I hurt back then
Rememberin' too well the hell I felt when I was runnin' out of faith
Every step I'm 'bout to take moves towards a better day
Cause I'm about toSay farewell to every single lie
And all the fears I've held too long inside

Everytime I felt I couldn't try
All the negativity inside
For too long, I've been strugglin', couldn't go on
But now I've found I'm feelin' strong and I'm moving on

I believe they can take anything from me
But they can't succeed in taking my inner peace from me
They can say all they wanna say about me
But I'm gonna carry on, (carry on)
I'mma keep on (keep on) singin' my song

Every time I tried to be what they wanted from me
It never came naturally, so I ended up in misery
Was unable to see all the good around me
Wasted so much energy on what they thought of me
Than simply just remembering to breathe

I'm humanly unable to please everyone at the same time
So now I find my peace of mind living one day at a time
In the end I answer to one god
Comes down to one love till I get to heaven above

I have made the decision
Never to give in
Till the I day I die no matter what
Im gonna carry on, I'mma keep on singin' my song

(They can't take anything from me)




This is going to be my MANTRA, MY SONG.
I had a bit of a breakdown yesterday, I got aggravated like fuck & all, dunno, I cried, I bitched, I yelled AND bitched..........it was so exhausting.......cannot tahan anymore.
Today I'm going to the school with my head head up proudly to FAIL MATHS.
Okay.
That's life.
Get used to it, you lazy bitch.

HARD WORK PAYS OFF but not everytime. Forget all the tears, babe. Forget the anger. GRAPHIC DESIGNER DON'T NEED THE FUCKING MATHS!!!!!!!

I think I MUST get to KL, otherways lif's just fucking unfair. You know - yin yang principle; endlessly fucked up shitty high school ---> great uni life ----> fucked up job? -----> great retirement!

Whatever, fuck it anyways.

I think even if I had a bf now, he'd break up with me for my negativism.

BF: "Sweeeeety, I love youuuuuuuu!"
ME: "Hey, stop this mush, we're gonna break up anyways, all good things come to an end."
BF: "...."

WAHAHAHA.

Must get dressed & all and go fail Maths now. WHO CARES?!
I don't, 13% is cool considering my knowledge is 0%-ish!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sayang

don't be like that.. i know you can do it! really! u can pass maths la. :D good luck!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Baibee... let me tell about my maths courses...
1st course this year: I got 4 (failed) from the test with... I think 3/36pts (which might be, because I didn´t mind learning anything for that test). From the re-test I got another 4 with... I think it was 5/36pts (but still didn´t learn anything until 20mins before the test)... :S And it was so pleasant to get failed from that course.... :S Especially, cuz my teacher returned that test to the school library, where are boxes, where teachers can leave tests or other papers for us... and my test was naturally on top of his paper pile, so that everyone was able to see how I got 4 again! (I would blame that that bastard did it on purpose)

After this course I thought I could take also this maths! And I signed up for it! A-level maths! The most difficult level!!!! *dies*

2nd course: went to the test... and returned an empty paper, because I couldn´t have got it through, because hadn´t studied anything.. So just got another 4 from it... at the next maths lesson my teacher said with a loud voice that everyone could hear: "what´s this??? you got 4 again! how´s that?! now you have already two 4´s, don´t you???"... Then I had the re-test of the second course after xmas holidays and I checked my grade from the school network and had got 5 from that course! I even studied for it and even thought I would get like 6-7 from it, but no.... anyway, it´s still passed! The teacher still hasn´t returned it... and I don´t want to ask it, cuz otherwise he just tells me as loud as possible how I again didn´t know this and that.
Oh, I love that man...

The test of this course will be similar to maturita = I´ll suck and most probably get 4.
And......
Now I´ll have a difficult maths maturita in March. And I think I´ll fail it... :SSS
BUT, it doesn´t matter, cuz it´s just a optional subject and if (when) I fail it, it won´t become to my final report card!

And sorry that I´m this stupid and block your blog with my novel :P

Ducky Mia said...

MUNIE: Thanks laaaa!!!! ^_^ It's great to have someone who supports me... *hugs* Love ya too! ^_^

BAIBEE: OK! O_o I'm feeling better now.........and I'm not gonna graduate from Maths....luckily!

I've been getting 4 from Maths for like 8 years already. I JUST DON'T KNOW MATHS AT ALL. *sigh* =_=

Well, but c'est la vie, isn't it? :)

LAAV JUU!!!! ^__^

Anonymous said...

LOL... Part about your BF .. Funny..

I sucked at maths .. Wait did I say SUCKED I mean suck. But thankfully its over.. I didnt pass it.. I still got a D and the internationally acceptable pass is a C so DANG IT.. But I didnt need it like you so it didnt affect me... :D yay

Ducky Mia said...

SEB:

Maths = Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@

I MUST survive it though...I MUST....otherways.... *jumps out of the window*