Friday, February 16, 2007

It's past midnight & I'm still waiting for the 256 pictures to be transferred into my (shitty) PC. ARGH!!!
I think I'll just give it up & go sleep in the living room. =_=

Tomorrow I have a test at Society Studies but I haven't studied yet....WHOOOPS....I think I'm just gonna read it up or something....

READ UP WITH ME! ^^

*OOoooooohhhh, I'm listening to Savage Garden now..... "I Knew I Loved You" is one of the most beautiful ballads EVER composed ^___^*

Behaviorism:
- founder: JOHN B. WATSON
- behaviour
- the qualities we have since we were born aren't too important
- raising of a child is everything

Psychoanalysis:
- founder: SIGMUND FREUD
- the behaviour & psychological problems happen because of the negative experiences from the past
- subconsciousness!
- dreams, hypnosis
- sexuality
- 3 parts of one's persona: ID (the inner kid trying only to have his desires contended), EGO (the centre of the consciousness, mediator of the conflicts between Id & Nadja), SUPEREGO - NADJA (the morality)

Gestaltism:
- founders: MAX WERTHEIMER, WOLFHANG KOHLER
- psychological happenings (or wtf, I'm lazy to check it out in a dictionary but I'm SURE it's NOT happenings) = a complex thing --> its structure & qualities can't be guessed from its separate parts cuz it's all one complex thing



KOOOOL.
12.19am liao? O_o
I'm gonna be SO dead tomorrow. =_= Time to wash hair & take a shower..... Good night! ^^

No comments: