Saturday, February 10, 2007

Where's My Beauty Sleep? O_o

NOWHERE FOR NOW! :D
I got this from my new blog addiction *CLICK HERE*:

1. How old do you wish you were? Eighteen because that means I'M OUTTA MY SCHOOL!!!! B)
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At home.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Mutter something nasty under my nose & let it be.
4. Do you consider yourself kind? Unfortunately, I'm the most sarcastic & terrible person you've ever met! GRRR!!!!
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Above the ankle....some sakura flowers...teheheee ^^'''
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Korean ^_^
7. Do you know your neighbours? Not much! :S
8. What do you consider a vacation? FREEDOM, LONG SLEEPS, HAPPINESS, WARM WEATHER, SEA, GOOD FOOD, FUN, TRAVELLING! ^^
9. Do you follow your horoscope? I read them and I always forget what they said. :)
10. Would you move for the person you love? Don't know....maybe if I just *knew* that our love is infinite....maybe then....
11. Are you touchy-feely? This is very dependable! But generally not really. It took me almost 1,5 months to let my then-bf-now-ex-bf kiss me. XD
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? No, I think the opposites just ARGUE.
14. Favourite tv channels? Discovery Channel, MTV, Arirang.
15. Favourite place to go on weekends? That nice lounge bar or fav cocktail bar Grandes Melones. ^^
16. Showers or baths? Showers.
17. Do you paint your nails? From time to time. :)
18. Do you trust people easily? Depends on my mood & the person.
19. What are your phobias? Heights, deep dark waters.... I'm horrible! No heights, no depths, where can stay ah? HOLLAND?! XD
20. Do you want kids? OMD, no, not until I'm like 28 or so! @_#
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Yes.
22. Where would you rather be now? In the bed! Haha! :D Or in Singapore chilling out, doing nothing with baibee, hubooby, Manis & BRYAN!!!! Wanna get to know him liao! :P
23. Who makes you warm and fuzzy? When my dog Haku shows me his love, when I am with people who love me & I love them! ^^
24. Heavy or light sleeper? Light. :(
25. Are you paranoid? Not really.
26. Are you impatient? Depends on with whom/what, but generally: yes!
27. Who can you relate to? To all the young deliquents who're being assholes cuz they hate their own school. I'll become a deliquent too, I sense it's coming!
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? ME WANNA HOT, CUTE ASIAN GUY!!!!! *___*
29. Have you been burned by love? Certainly not.
30. What's your pick-up line? Errr, I'm not an expert in flirting, I don't have any pick-up line! O_O
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Bodoh question! *sigh* No idea & who cares?
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking to Kucci on ICQ & reading up - BEHOLD! - idiotic, stupid news about PRINCE WILLIAM & KATE MIDDLETON. XD There are pathetic people & I AM ONE OF THEM!!!!! @_@ XD
33. What did the last text on your mobile say? "Muahaha :)" Intelligent, isn't it? :P
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Bae Yong Joon's...............okay, no, sadly it was mine.... :P
35. What colour shirt are you wearing? Sexy black! ^^
36. Most recent movie you watched? Failure To Launch during English class and it WAS a FAILURE. Bleeeh.
37. Name three things you have on at all times? Mascara, powder, earrings, hahhahahhaah XD AH LIAN, DUCK ON!!!! *No, I'm not THAT hopeless...not yet!*
38. What colour are your bedsheets? Madly multi-coloured. :)
39. How much cash do you have right now? Around 700Skk.
40. What's your favourite part of the chicken? The breasts, maybe..?
41. What's your favourite town/city? BA/Singapore/KL/London
42. I can't wait 'til: I GRADUAAAAATE!!!!!!!!
43. What did you have for dinner last night? No idea....
44. How tall are you barefoot? 167,5 cm
45. Do you own a gun? No, but my Dad does! :D
46. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Black tea.
47. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? In my own apartment with keys from my own car on my desk....and with a nice career of a Graphic Designer. I'll be just getting ready for dinner with my long-term bf! :D
Talk about naivity & daydreamers. =_= :P
48. Last thing you ate? Cheese.
49. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't really sing in shower. :)
50. Last thing that made you laugh? Something my friend DD said.
51. Worst injury you ever had? My bursitis. Hihi.
52. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably yes....my Korean drama life is amazing these days! :P
53. What's your favourite candy? Belgian seashells. And Polish caramel krowkas! :)
54. My ideal guy is: Intelligent, funny, with good manners, beautiful eyes, smile & broad shoulders, caring, self-confident, independant, sincere & crazy in a good way. Loyal too. And he should love animals, books & art! ^^ (PS: Glasses = plus points!)
55. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Goodbye" by Spice Girls! HAHA! :D



Fuck! 1.42am liao! @_@

No comments: