Monday, February 19, 2007

Meow Meow

It's almost midnight & I still have to take a shower so I think I'll do this in the dry and boring bullet-point way. Sorry la!

  • I keep thinking about S. AARRGGGHHHHHH. I want to forget him, but I CAN'T!!!!! @_@ The only solution for me is to leave this country and that's on what I'm working hard! ^^
  • Haven't seen T for a while so my nasty plan of somehow inviting him for a tea can't work out! :P Good, at least I have enough time for gaining my missing courage.
  • My friends said I look like a cat. Wahahaha!!!! MEOW MEOW!!!! :D
  • Even after that tuition I got 3/16 points. I AM FUCKING GOING TO FUCKING BURN ALL MY FUCKING NOTEBOOKS & DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THAT FUCKING MATHS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHATEVER I DO ABOUT IT, I *ALWAYS* FAIL.

    *throws things around*
  • GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!!!!!! ^___________^
  • I hate my fucking school. SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS TO DO. Yesterday I went to bed past 1.30a, cuz I was working on the Southeast Asia presentation for Geo seominar which had to be *flawless* cuz the prof hates me more than Snape hates Harry Potter and I didn't want to give her the joy of telling me how shitty I am again.

    And whoa, today I got to know that the Geo seminar was CANCELED. *fumes*

  • Tomorrow I'm presenting two assignments at the History of Art - Toulouse-Lautrec & Fauvism. ARGH.
  • Friday - presentation of a book by Rudolf Sloboda called "Deep Peace". I must READ IT first though! ARGH!
  • I have no contact lense solution anymore. I love my itchy eyes like hell.
  • LIFE SUCKS, I WANNA HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: