Saturday, February 10, 2007

Chill Out

Nice day today (actually, yesterday, as it's way after midnight now)! Thanks, LIFE! ^_^

After school I came home, went to the tailor's to get my shortened new jeans back (they fit super), then back home, then meet up with AL in the downtown...then 4 Rooms pub with AL & the guys....then me & AL went to take a walk to the downtown...we then went to Aupark cuz one my friend called me that they're playing snooker there and there are like 20 super-hot Asians.
Me, the superficial, teenage girl feeling the painful lack of hot Asian guys WENT THERE and of course, they've ALREADY LEFT. XD *sigh* =_=

Life's unfair! :P


After that we all (my friend - let's call her Michelle - & two her friends, UJ, AL & me) we again went to the downtown..and after Michelle's friends had left, AL had left too UJ, AL & me had decided to go to the nice lounge bar nearby the castle.

Great idea. ^___^
I LOVE COZY, ELEGANT LOUNGE BARS WITH CANDLES, DARK WOOD, SOFAS, BLACK WALLS & FAKE WHITE TIGER FURS ON IT!!!!! :D

Most impooportantly, I love cozy, elegant lounge bars with LOUD & CHILL OUT MUSIC! ^__^

I swear, one day I'll have my own lounge bar in my villa at Seychelles.....hah, erm, okay, I'll stop daydreaming! :P


*


Tomorrow (today) is going to be an amazing day. OMD.
I'll have the Maths tuition.
Then around 7pm I'm going to meet up with E in the downtown. @_@ I wonder WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!
Then DD & another successful future architects (they passed the entrance exams :)) want to celebrate their success somewhere in the downtown so probably me & E will go join them later.

OMP!!!! @_# :P


E? Erm....okay. No comment before I see wazzup. :P



1am liao! @_# Off I go...I need to take a shower, wash off my make-up, wear off my contact lenses AND then finally get my much-needed beauty sleep. ^^ Yay!

No comments: