Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Hate Choi Ji Woo



Just look at her:




This is the sexiest & the most feminine photo of her I was able to find:

Well, this dress is pretty skimpy, but look at the face! Ugh.





I hate Choi Ji Woo & not just because she could hug & kiss Bae Yong Joon & Kwon Sang Woo. That'd be too superficial. :P

I CAN'T STAND THAT HER BABYFACE & THAT "CUTENESS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, does she EVER act her age?! Does she EVER act like a woman & NOT like a 3 year old kindergarten girlie in pink dress with lacey hearts?!

I ALSO CAN'T STAND HER MINIMAL MAKE-UP!!!!!!!!

I know it's not easy for Asian women to wear eyeshadows & all AND let it be seen under those eyelids...probably just Xiaxue is the expert at it. :) I myself have almost Asian eyes, the shape is just a bit almond-y but I DO have the eyelids and I tell ya, I need A LOT make-up to make my eyes more visible.

But godness, Choi Ji Woo (or her characters in these two dramas I've seen so far..??) wears NOTHING. In both dramas she plays the good girl next door, the one who's smiling & her eyes are shining, whose cheeks are rosy and who's cute 24/7. And no make-up, therefore she looks like 3 year old.
I CANNOT TAHAN THAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! *bangs head*

Thank God she doesn't make the "V" peace sign or I'd explode. @_@



I hate it when she cries cuz she REALLY looks like 3 year old then. I hate it how she acts all vulnerable, pure, opens her teary mascara lacking eyes wide, whispers in a broken voice & shudders whenever a man touches her.
God, if I was a paedophile, I'd...
UGH!!!!!

Those Korean screenwriters probably have no fantasy. Aiyaaaah. =_=

Vulnerable, pure, innocent, young woman needed for a drama = LET'S CALL CHOI JI WOO!


LONG LIVE LEE HYORI, YOU SEXY LIONESS!!!!!!!



At least SHE wears high heels & make-up. =_=

*goes back to watching Stairway To Heaven & cursing Choi Ji Woo under her breath* :P

No comments: