Sunday, June 04, 2006

Definately Absolutely Horribly Freakishly Insane

What have I just done?????!!!!!!!??????



I've just downloaded ICQ & added S there.

I'm awaiting his authorization now, not knowing whether I should anticipate or dread the possible chat with him.

OH MY GODNESS, WHY AM I SO FUCKING MAD??!!??
*bangs head on the window*



Btw, my ICQ No. is 273997013, add me if you're my friend or if you're Bae Yong Joon and/or Choi Dong Wook.

Merde.
O_O
S.
S!!!!!!

Shit!!!!
What if he authorizes me & I'll talk to him & make a complete retarded idiot of myself??? OBVGHgfxcdxhgdrXGRGrdxhtcfDXRGdtt546xgdxt dxthd bv dfszrwYRwtheHT !!!!!!!!
*dies on the spot*

Now I shall pay the consequences for my insane actions. x_x

His ICQ nick is "Jano".
Seeing it in my ICQ makes me feel very..erm...mixed. He's so near, yet so far & him becoming my (boy?)friend is also relatively near & yet so far and it's all IN MY HANDS.
AAAUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! @_#

WHAT HAVE I DONE???!!!!???? *faints in horror*

If I'll behave like a retard, my 6-yrs-long S-liking will be useless. He has never liked me AND he will never like me as well.
But if I'll behave nicely, politely, friendly & just - great - my 6-yrs-old S-liking will take some turn. Then it'll be like he has never liked me AND he will sorta like me now.

Duckies.
One day when I'll be TOTALLY ignoring you all, it means I'm at ICQ talking to S. K? ^^



Oh, I'm so shivering & smiling & cursing & flying & banging my head...!!!!!!


S.
O_O



What has to happen, will.
I believe in destiny.
My life can't fucking lack S!




Listening to: Some FTTS song.
Yay!: 50% chance of *HIM* authorizing me.
Grrr: 50% chance of *HIM* NOT authorizing me!

No comments: