Monday, June 05, 2006

Future Designer? Where got one?! -_~

I'm SO disappointed in myself. *slaps herself*

Today at the art course I've decided to stop my fav mindless drawing/painting of springy landscapes, blue flying dogs, artworks รก la I-have-smoked-a-lot-of-weed-just-now, busts which resemble S (he's in my subconsciousness, I swear he is - this year I was painting one Greek - or whatever - bust & it turned out like S!), dreamy fantasies with butterflies & flowers, idiotic craps & other DUCKSHIT.

Instead of this waste of time - and a great exercise of my fantasy - I've decided to take the pencil & draw the opened door in front of me, with a room in the back.

It looked fairly easy but................................................................................

...it seems like I CAN'T EVEN DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE!!!!

Really!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???!!!??? *bangs head everywhere*
I seriously had problems with holding my hand straight & drawing one darn straight line!!!!

Nice.
1 year before the exams to the uni I find out that I DON'T HAVE A FIRM, SKILLED HAND.

I'm seriously "DELIGHTED".
Now.
What I have to do in order to learn to draw straight lines (in my 17 yrs, mind you), is DRAW, DRAW, DRAW, DRAW, DRAW, DRAW, DRAW, DRAW & DRAW.

Draw the corners.
Draw the stairs.
Draw the windows.
Draw the houses.
Draw the villas.
Draw the swimming pools.
Draw the sofas.
Draw the kitchen.
Draw EVERYTHING AROUND ME.


Shit.
Too much laziness + no drawing + sketching horses/flowers/etc. + no talent = ME

Okay, I may have creativity (I know I DO have it) but sadly, I have no talent. =_=



Designer???
SO FUNNY.

Still I'm gonna try it. :P




Listening to: "Only You", piano & violin version, Winter Sonata OST
Yay!: I've survived those three tests....and tmr we have no classes! ^^
Grrr: Another Maths test on Wed, Thu & probably on Fri too. Oh yes, and on Fri we've got Eng test as well.

No comments: