Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yet Another Weird Dream Being Analyzed

I can't see my side section!!!! O_o
Can you??

Aaarrggghhh. Idiotic template/blogger/Mozilla/me!

***

I had yet another weird dream.
I'm very lazy to write it here all, but let's imagine that dreams have meanings - I'm gonna pick up few things from there & ask DreamMoods.com what could it mean:


TRIP.
We (some students, me & madre) went on a trip to a forest. We've gathered on the playground of our school (yet again! Recently it was with that Chinese guy, it took place on the same playground~) and during a nice sunny day went to a promised nice trip.
The meaning of going on a trip:

"To dream that you are going on a trip, suggests that you are in need of a change of scenery. You are feeling overworked and need to take time out for yourself for some fun and relaxation."

How true. *sighhh*

HILL.
The trip started with a damn steep path to a hill with bright green leaves on trees & etc. Spring. ^^
"To dream that you are climbing a hill, signifies your struggles in achieving a goal."

O_o

FOREST.
"To dream that you are in or walking through the forest, signifies a transitional phase. You may be following your instincts.

To dream that you are lost in a forest, signifies that you are searching through your unconscious for a better understanding of yourself."

In my dream, there was both, walking through the forest & getting lost there as well.

PINK & PURPLE FLOWERS.
I saw trees with pink and purple flowers in my dream, lots of them. They looked really lovely & I ran to them and took few. Hohooo.

"Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection, kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color.

Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, and dignity.

To see colorful flowers in your dream, signifies kindness, compassion, gentleness, pleasure, beauty, and gain. It is also symbolic of perfection and spirituality. Your dream may be an expression of love, joy and happiness. Alternatively, flowers may denote a particular time or season. If the flowers are white, then it symbolizes sadness."

AMAZING, isn't it???? O_o *scratches head*

TREES.
I saw trees everywhere, as we were in a forest. I even climbed up a tree and stayed there. With some my friend, she looked Asian and had layers in her hair. :P

"To see lush green trees in your dream, symbolizes new hopes, growth and desires. It also implies strength and stability. You are concentrating on your own self-development and individuation.

To dream that you are climbing a tree, signifies that you will achieve your career goals and reach those high places in society. The degree of difficulty to which you climb the tree will measure the speed of your achievement of these goals."

Oh, it seems like in 3 months I'll be going to Ascott Horse Races, wahahahhahah. XD The more I look up the symbols, the more amazing it gets. Seems like I'm entering some interesting maturing phase in my life, so everyone, BEWARE. ^^

ROPE.
I climbed up the tree using a rope. Then I climbed down to take those pink & purple flowers, but after that I climbed up again.

"To see ropes in your dream, represents some connection or a way to tie/hold things together.

To dream that you are climbing up a rope, indicates your determination to succeed and overcome adversity. It may also represent your climb to the top. If you are climbing down a rope, then it indicates that you are experiencing disappointments and decline in some business affair."

MUSIC.
Uhm, don't laugh, but in the forest there was a concert of those losers from Slovakia Seeks Superstar. XD

"To hear harmonious and soothing music in your dream, is a good omen of prosperity, pleasure and the expression of your emotions in a positive way. Music serves to heal the soul.

To hear discordant music in your dream, signifies unhappiness and troubles in the home."

HOUSE.
There was some new, architecturally perfect house by the tree me & that my Asian friend climbed.

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.

To see a new house in your dream, indicates that you are entering into a new phase or new area in your life."

HA!!!! It's THAT!!!! I told you! A NEW PHASE.

One last thing to interpret: All those ASIAN PEOPLE!!!! O_o Hah! Recently I had that Chinese exchange student in my dream, now this Asian girl. In both cases we've liked each other a lot.
So:

ASIAN.

"To see an Asian person in your dream, represents an aspect of your own self that is unknown to you. Additionally, to see an elderly Asian person, represents wisdom and knowledge."

Whohoooooo. I'm seriously at a loss of words. My dreams are amazing & (if we say that they have meanings) very meaningful.
A new phase?
Everything in the dream indicates it. I'm curious about it liao!



Listening to: "Dragon Days" by Alicia Keys
Yay!: It's Saturdaaaayyyyyy~~~ ^_____^
Grrr: Probably got a Physics test on Tuesday. T_T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"a concert of those losers from Slovakia Seeks Superstar" XDDD
If the losers from Slovakia Seeks Superstar are the same level as the losers of Finnish Idols or Popstars, the concert musted have been really good!!! XDDDD

Ducky Mia said...

It inpoop WAS!!!! WAHHAHAHAHH!!! Omg, even in the dream I was asking myself WHY I actually went there...hahhahaha....