Thursday, June 01, 2006

(Not) Seeing The Desired

I just came back from the downtown where I was with Kika & grandma.
OMG.
We were all happily licking the ice cream when I noticed a guy in front of us. I saw him only from the back and well.....

He was tall, lanky, dark brown curly hair...
He was wearing an orange pullover, neat black pants, black shoes....

I know what you're thinking - "Was it S?!"

My heart started to race & I imagined his BYJ-ish face with those cute glasses & lovely lips...those hazel eyes with black eyelashes & that soft smooth flawless skin...

And then the guy turned his head to the right & I saw that IT WAS SOME COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON - SOME DUDE WITH A HUGE NOSE, ACNE EVERYWHERE, LITTLE WATERY EYES, NO GLASSES & SHARP FEATURES (so much unlike S).

Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!
=_=

Out of the all misery I'm listening to the Winter Sonata OST (yet again) because Yujin's story reminds me a bit of mine. Eeeh. We all know that I'm destined to be a Korean drama heroine. ^_~



At that moment I remembered it all
When I see those memories they seem so small..
You're far away in a place that I can't reach
I can't wait for these words of love to be said

I really was to blame
Will I ever get to meet you again?
I can't even imagine that
I still love you and now I'll confess that to you
I wanna love you forever
It's not too late
Be with me forever

For a long time you've been in my heart
Much time passes and still you're far away, but I will stay alive

I really was to blame
Will I ever get to meet you again?
I can't even imagine that
I still love you and now I'll confess that to you
I wanna love you forever
It's not too late
Be with me forever

(Thanks Leo's Lyrics for Ryu's "My Memory")


6 years. SIX YEARS.
I've never thought that I'd be able to like S for SIX YEARS. Too much oxythocine in my brain (according to the Feb issue of NG, a lot of oxytocine in the body is responsible for the long-term love seen in happy couples married for 30yrs & so on)!

OK, I'll stop this wailing. It's annoying. -_~

***

Yesterday I bought a wonderful stripy V-neck Esprit turquoise pullover in Peek & Cloppenburg's sale. ^^ WONDERFUL!!!! :D I feel neat like prince William, wahahahhah.

***

We have a Physics test tmr. ALMIGHTY DUCK, SAVE MY FEATHERS!!!!!!!! O_O

***

I WILL NOT BITE MY NAILS. I will not.



Listening to: "Only You" (piano version) by Ryu
Yay!: I had a niiiiice Chinese food today. ^_^ Oh, and mi madre likes the oil on canvas & she said she'll buy me all the oil temperas, the canvases, terpentine & appropriate brushes so I can paint even here. ^^
Grrr: That Physics.... *faints in horror*

No comments: