Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sunburnt

I think I must change the blogskin AGAIN, I don't like not having the tagboard here nor the commenting thingee. Hmpf!!!
Actually... I either have to change the blog layout or sing up for HaloScan. I'm lazy to do both..... @_@

We (me + some my classmates) went to BA's Zlate piesky lake today & we had soooo much FUN!!! ^___^ I TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!!
We played volleyball, ate hotdogs, drank Kofola (okay, the guys drank beer but they're stupid), sunbathed, swam around....aaahh, it was nice. ^.^

Haiyooh but, even though I used suncreen with the SPF 10, I'm sunburnt!!!! My cheeks, my eyelids (!!!) and my shoulders are sunburnt. :p
Eh, tmr (whole class is off to the fabolous Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum) I'll go out only with SPF 60 on these areas! @_@ :P



*AH LIAN QUACKING BEGINS*

Please Almighty Duck, hear me out:

You're such an asshole.

My eyesight is horrible.
I have no boobs (I've decided that if they don't grow until I'm 23yrs old, I'm gonna get the augmentation! MWAHAHA!!!).
I have an allergy on strawberries & dust and that's damn unfair!
You totally ignored that I'd like to get to know my brother Tomas and also that I would've loved to know my Korean grandpa, Mr. Cho Dae Muk.
I'm so average and un-talented.

As if this all weren't enough, you've decided that my skin should be awful.

SORRY MAN, BUT I WANNA HAVE A SKIN LIKE CHOI JI WOO SO DO SOMETHONG ABOUT IT. Ugh!


See that clear, radiant, fresh, beautiful complexion?!? Choi Ji Woo isn't exactly pretty - she's so plain - but THAT SKIN! O_O OMP!!!!!!! *faints*

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna. *_*

Thanks for hearing me out, dude.

*END OF AH LIAN QUACK*


Eh. Sian liao. Lazy for a proper blabbing. 1am.....okeh....I'd better go to bed. NITEZZ!! ^.^

***

One more thing!
Today I got to know that one my classmate knows S.
His characteristics of S was:

Very polite, shy, silent, feeling the best just in *his* group of friends.

HMM , HMM.

Shit, I must forget him. =_=

***

Listening to: "Baggage" by Mary J Blige
Yay!: Maybe sushi tmr?
Grrr: Waking up at 7am....

No comments: