Thursday, June 22, 2006

Justine's Survey

I hope I could take this from Justine's blog! O_o


The Seven Deadly Sins Survey

WRATH.

1. Who did you last get angry with?
Some professors? I guess so. -_~

2. What is your weapon of choice?
A NICE, SHARP SHINY KATANA. Hohohooo! *evil laughter*

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Yeah, I would!! Why not? If you're an asshole, pay for it. Ugh!

4. How about of the same sex?
Probably not.

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
I don't remember. O_o

6. What is your pet peeve?
People who try to act all mature & grown up, when they're just stupid little kids.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I have one - Sibitchisova. I'll let it go VERY easily once I finish with this annoying high school. ^^

SLOTH.

1. What is one thing that you're meant to be doing everyday that you haven't?
Homeworks. Studying. Drawing, drawing, drawing. SIGH.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
3~4pm I'd say. :P

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
My primary school friend Bora. And hmm....well, my primary school friends. Does S count too?

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
"I'm sorry for not replying to your SMS, I wasn't looking at the cellfone all day long." Poor Linda! @_#

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
No idea. O_o But maybe yes!

6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
At PE 2 weeks ago.

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
I never hit the snooze button, mind you! Once the alarm clock starts to ring, I WAKE UP. Like a robot. :P

GLUTTONY.

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Lychee juice (60Skk/can). Or one non-alco Japanese drink - I've forgotten its name, but it's yummy!
And BUBBLE TEA, WHEAT GRASS, WINTER MELON, CHRYSANTHEMIUM TEA & etc. what I can't get here so it's really really priceless for me! TT___TT

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat??
White meat. But anyways, gimme a salmon & I'll be happy. Hihi.

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Well.....I don't drink. I've never drunk any alcohol, unless we should count 1 sip of Chinese plum wine (eww) and my accidental BIG sip of tea with wine. AWFUL. #_@

However, I must confess that I'd like to try sake. :P

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
Nope.

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Oooooohhh. I should lose some weight! At least 3kg! My average weight is 58~59kg, now I have at least 61~62kg. @_@

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Depends. I don't like spicy food too much though, except of a niiiiice spicy kimchi assorted to some niiiiiice mild Korean meal. YUM.

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"?
Hahaha, OMG, NOOO!!!! XD But recently I've looked at koi carps and thought that maybe they'd taste well grilled. @_@ XD

LUST.

1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family):
My friend Linda, accidentally my former TKD instructor (hahhahhahah OMG, he was such a huge guy with such a nano *ahem*!!!! XDDDDDD) & some dudes at TKD - they REALLY enjoyed walking in and outta the shower with a towel sized 3 x 4cm around their waist. -_~ XD
Well, actually I've seen many naked people.
We use to visit sauna, don't forget. And sometimes we go swim to a lake with nude beaches.

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family):
Those in sauna & at those nude beaches. :P

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation?
Crotch - don't think so - if I don't count looking at ex in his undies; I was amazed by how skinny he is & how small his *ahem* probably is XDDD.
Chest?
HELL YEAH. Hihihiiiii!!!! S's bro Peto has a really nice chest, seriously. S as well. *giggles*
Aaaaaaahhhh. And BYJ & Choi Dong Wook too, oooohhh mmhhhmmm!!!

4. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Hands. Shoulders. Back. Face of course and there I notice eyes, nose and lips. :P

5. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Oh my duckness!!! *screams in horror* Luckily not. :P

6. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
Virgins can't be pregnant or STD-ish, can they? ^_~

GREED.

1. How many credit cards do you own?
None, I have only one Visa Electron debit card.

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
In Malaysia it was definately Kinokuniya bookstore. *_*
Here it's Pull & Bear, Mango, Vero Moda and Peek & Cloppenburg. ^_^ And IF I HAD MONEY, it'd be Marionnaud Parfumeries, Baldinini, Burberry, Lacoste, Palmers and much more!!!!

3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?
I'd buy a luxurious apartment/bungalow at Koliba. With a swimming pool, sauna & tennis court!!!
I'd buy one more apartment in Seoul.
Then I'd buy Lexus to Kuci & BMW 3 to myself..... I'd bribe BYJ's agent & let him arrange a romantic dinner with me, whahahhaha...no no, I'm kidding in this! XD
Mmmmm, I'd also enter Marionnaud Parfumeries AND buy myself the Kenzoki cosmetics, Gucci Vol. 2, Pure by Jil Sander and blahblahbla.
$10 million is crazily much! O_o ME WANT!

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Rich. ^^

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Yup.....and then, when I'd have enough megabuckes, I'd resign & start doing something enteratining. ^^

6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Hah, yes, once. :P It was just a chocolate though. :P

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
No idea, really. O_o But not too many.

PRIDE.

1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Volunteering to Sloboda Zvierat. I did lots of good work there!

2. Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
I dunno, but I guess they're proud of my so-called artsy skills & a certain talent for languages.

3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
Getting to uni, getting an interesting, well-paid job, having a long-term rship, one day having 2 kids...having enough money to live an interesting life with lotsa travelling, shopping, eating & enjoying every single day. ^^

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Sometimes, at English. :P

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
I don't think so....and anyways, I don't like competitions, so... :P

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
MUAHAHAHAHA. It's wrong but I DO cheat. All the time in school. Gah, I'll be punished for that! XD

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
Creating a mega-nice make-up for my madre! ^_^ Golden-green and so damn beautiful. *_*

ENVY.

1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
S. *_* ._.'''
I'm pathetic, I know. -_-''''

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
S's hypothetical gf. Haha! Or.......hmmmmm....Her Majesty Elizabeth II. XD

4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Ask my ex, haha! I guess I haven't though. In his mind maybe, but otherways I don't think so. :P

5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Well. WELL. Less broad shoulders, slightly bigger boobs, smaller ass. ._.''' And nicer nails and better eyesight!

6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Errrrrr.....the self-discipline!

7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
Oh man, not at all.

8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Greed. Muahahaha.


WHEW! DONE! So many questions, omg, I'm tired liao, hhahah. Eh. I think I'll go now.... I need to collect all my school books, we're returning them tmr. ^^


Listening to: "You Don't Know My Name" by Alicia Keys
Yay!: I skipped school today.
Grrr: My skin is still awful. T_T


No comments: