Monday, June 19, 2006

Femme Fatale

Hm.
Yesterday's chat with Mr. Wavy:

Long live His Majestry King Phumipol says:
mich
.:+STOP BITING YOUR NAILS, YOU CHEEBYE+:. says:
mmm?
.:+STOP BITING YOUR NAILS, YOU CHEEBYE+:. says:
what what?
Long live His Majestry King Phumipol says:
i l.......................u


I WAS RIGHT WHEN I SAID THAT Mr. WAVY'S FEELINGS FOR ME ARE LIKE MINE FOR S.

Haiyoooooh. O_o
"I love u" Vol. 3 liao!

Seems like I'm someone's femme fatale. Huhuhuhuhu~~ :P

I was born to be a Korean drama heroine, it's proven now. Hahaha.
*S, I volunteer for being YOUR femme fatale, k?*
S! Today I maybe saw him in some car! I'm not 100% sure whether it was him though...he was in some blue Renault (not silver Fiat) and he wasn't wearing glasses and well.... I dunno if it was him..probably it wasn't.
I saw his bro though, in a tram with lotsa sticky people with sticky hands in this gila 30C heat. :P

Eh, anyways. Off I go. And today I'm going to finish watching Winter Sonata. I got stuck at episode 17 cuz I broke up with R and it reminded me too much of him (he gave me that) but it seems like I'm healing so wtf, I'll watch it. BAE YONG JOON, MMMMMMM!!!!! ^___^ *licks lips greedily*




Listening to: "Could I Love You?" by Yurisangja
Yay!: I got 1 from Social Studies! OMP!!!!!! :D
Grrrr: Prob I got 4 from History. Oh, whateva~~~

No comments: