Thursday, June 22, 2006

Oh My Greedy Stomach

I AM SUFFERING.



Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!
*_____________*

WHY CAN'T I GET A NORMAL JAPANESE FOOD IN THIS IDIOTIC COUNTRY - FOR NORMAL PRICES AS WELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY, OH WHY??????!!!!???
T_______________T

This is not fair. ._.''''
I'm salivating like hell..................
*mega droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll*


Irrelevantly.....

Yesterday I smiled at one Vietnamese vendor at the market and straight looked into his eyes (I was testing my flirt-o-meter) and then went into some shop......and when I was returning to the street where he stood, he looked straight in my eyes, winked and smiled!

AHAHAHAHA!!!
Seems like I'm irresistible for Vietnamese vendors. :P XDDDD

He looked quite fine, like a nice polite guy BUT...BUT....his whereabouts are too low for my awful standards.

I bet he has no university. He doesn't speak good Slovak & probably no English and I speak no Vietnamese. From his job he earns too little.
Eeeehhhh.


***

UE is a complete bitch, she was online at ICQ and not IMing me at all....then I IMed her asking her about certain school stuffs, she replied and didn't talk to me anymore. Like WTP?!? DUCK OFF!!!! Ugh!!!

***

I WANT KOREAN BBQ. OR JAPANESE FOOD.

The most beautiful moment of my life would be a romantic Korean/Japanese dinner with S in a cozy posh restaurant with an ocean/sea view. It'd be dark already & we could see the stars..... Aaaaahhhh~~~ *_*

It won't happen though, so I'll stop blabbing nonsense. -_~



Listening to: "Wishes" by Byeol
Yay!: Books collected!
Grrr: UE! Cheebye! Grr!

No comments: