Sunday, June 04, 2006

On Welding & The Compatibility

WELDING?? O_o

See my AWESOMELY PERFECT Letter Of Application for English tommorrow:

Dear Mr. {name of the dude},

I
’m writing to apply for the welder position advertised in the Pravda Career section. As requested, I’m enclosing my two welding licenses - the Z-M1 one & the STN EN 287-1.

I have graduated from the Stredn
á priemyselná škola in Michalovce in 1980 and so far I have worked in the welding field for 25 years. In 2004 I’ve participated at the construction of the Apollo I and II skyscrapers in Bratislava.

I’m fluent in Hungarian and Russian and currently I’m studying French. I’m very flexible, responsible, devoted to my profession and even though I’m a woman, I work equally hard to men.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

M. I.


This CV is actually based on a real ad for this job I've really found in Pravda newspaper in the Career section!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



THE COMPATIBILITY????? O_o

Well, I've found out that S was born on November 11th 1985 what makes him a Sagittarius & an Ox.

Pisces + Sagittarius = A perfect match

(...) "What's the best aspect of the Sagittarius-Pisces relationship?
It's that they can benefit from one another's wisdom and at the same time get along so well together. Pisces shows Sagittarius how to empathize and care; Sagittarius teaches Pisces how to turn fantasy into reality! The ability of each to provide what the other lacks makes theirs a truly reciprocal relationship."

(Credits)

Snake + Ox = A perfect match (the best one actually)

(...) "The Ox and the Snake share a compatibility of nine, on a scale of one to ten."

(Credits)



WTF! O_O ^_^
It's not like I believe in horoscopes much but this delights me. Muahaha. ^^;;;;

No comments: