Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ass-scrribler

Isn't it so weird? I'm again TIRED. Sigh sigh. When will I finally feel REFRESHED?! When I'm retired & 89 yrs old, issit???????? *grumbles*

The art exhibition yesterday was HORRIBLY emmbarrasing. I'm CRAPPY.

I'm not an artist.
I'm some ass-scrribler from village!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH NO TALENT AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The proof:


Uhm, yes, that's my newest oil on canvas & it has all nice colors & blahblah but it's a crap. It looks like shit, I don't like it cuz it's looks so damn amateuristic, you know?!?! ._.

I wanted to paint SPRING. Uh. OK, I won't go into details of my misery. =_=
One last thing - those "hills" look fucking 2D. So does the tree with blossoms. Shit!!!!

Fine, now this is better, I'm kinda proud of this thingee I did now. Please CLICK *HERE* to see it in its whole beauty, I don't wanna upload it directly here, cuz Blogger resizes it & then it's shitty too.



Me & Kuci have seen S's house today.

I WANNA DATE HIM.
I WILL DATE HIM.

I SWEAR I WILL.

From now on I shall pamper myself like the biggest ah lian ever AND I won't allow myself to look awful cuz who knows when & where can I meet S?!?!
Last time it was in Polus, next time he might be around our school...or wherever!

YA BET THAT I'LL DATE S.




Listening to: "The Livelong Day" by Lee Seung Chul. I love him, his music is so relaxing. ^^
Yay!: Oppa emailed me again, sent 3 pics of him in Tokyo AND asked me for my fav Korean music. I greedily hope I'll get some CDs from him. *angelic smile*
I've seen S's house. Oh oh oh aaah. *_*
Grrr: HOW DO I DATE S!?!?!?!
TMR: Check out those sandals at Bata. If I have to be an ah lian, then I SHALL be one. XD

No comments: