Sunday, April 23, 2006

I need a handsome Asian PC nerd...

...to help me with my fucked up PC!!!!! @_@

Before I blab on - HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR COMMENT HERE ALREADY?!?! Ha?! If NO, don't dare to read more. I NEED your comment. Nicely poop there & make sure you read the whole entry & give me a reply at least as long as Harry Potter 5. *evil laughter* GO GO!!!!!! *shoo shoo*


*continues on*
Aaaahhhhh!!!! It's all SO horrible. Too little memory. Disc E is always full. Virtual memory (whatever it is) is too little. I DON'T EVEN HAVE FEW THOUSANDS OF kB FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haiyah. =_=
I'm desperate.

Recently I wanted to show you my masterpiece I did during History classes - a beautiful, A4 sized "Fuck Off" I drew on the last page of History notebook and it looks all fabulous & graffitti-ish - but I couldn't cuz my PC was too full to transfer few dumb photos!!!!!! *aarrghh*

So I tried to burn some photos & etc. on CDs, delete 'em from the PC and thus get more space. Do you think I succeeded?
NO, I didn't. The PC was too full to create some backup data or whatever.

I've never seen a PC which is too full to burn data on a CD in order to make it emptier!!!!!!!! #_#
OMG. -_-
I dunno what to do. *sigh sigh*


********************************************* ***** ***** *** ** *

One day when I'm 40yrs old, I might read this entry again and well, the 40 yrs old me *a successful designer mind you, with a bungalow on a Thai seashore, loving husband No. 1, Pom as a loving cook & husband No. 2, Connemara pony and Choi Dong-Wook as my lover* will want to recall how boring her life was when she was 17.

So.
MY WEEK:

Monday: Wake up (6.25am), school (8am ~ 2.30pm), Art Course (3pm ~ 5pm), come home & eat, go online, talk to Ray and whoever is online, eat, listen to K-pop or anything whole the time, blog & read blogs, take a shower & wash hair, go to bed tired like shit from doing nothing all the time (12am+++)
Tuesday: Wake up (6.25am), school (8am ~ 1.30pm), go out with Haku, eat, come home, go online, talk to Ray & whoever is online, eat, listen to K-pop or anything whole the time, blog & read blogs, take a shower & wash hair, go to bed tired like shit from doing nothing all the time (12am+++)
Wednesday: Wake up (6.25am), school (8am ~ 2.30pm), sometime hang out with Linda, eat in the downtown, come home, come home, go online, talk to Ray & whoever is online, eat, listen to K-pop or anything whole the time, blog & read blogs, take a shower & wash hair, go to bed tired like shit from doing nothing all the time (12am+++)
Thursday: Wake up (6.25am), school (8am ~ 12.30pm), go out with Haku, eat, come home, go online, talk to Ray & whoever is online, eat, listen to K-pop or anything whole the time, blog & read blogs, take a shower & wash hair, go to bed tired like shit from doing nothing all the time (12am+++)
Friday: Wake up (5.55am), school (7.05am ~ 12.30pm), go out with Haku, eat, come home or go elsewhere usually with mother or with Linda, go online, talk to Ray & whoever is online, eat, listen to K-pop or anything whole the time, blog & read blogs, take a shower & wash hair, go to bed tired like shit from doing nothing all the time (12am+++)
Saturday: Sleep!!!!! At least until 11am, waking up earlier is a crime. Then eat brunch veeeeeeeery slowly, read newspaper, go online & talk to Ray and whoever is online, blog & read blogs, eat, sometimes go out (usually with parents), laze around, take a looooooooong relaxing bath (or shower), stare mindlessly at the TV, sometimes read books, be online more, go to bed (time varies from 11.30pm to 3am!)
Sunday: Sleep some more!!!!! Eat brunch veeeeeery slowly, go online & talk to Ray and whoever is online, blog & read blogs, sometimes go out, laze around, shower & wash hair and put on a face mask & etc., pretend to study or procrastinate so there's no studying, be online more, go to bed (usual time 1am)


PATHETIC. =_=
BORING & PATHETIC.
Someone rescue from this boredom cuz soon I'm gonna rot here. -_- *yawn*

Oh well, I'm tired from doing nothing from the past few hours...it seems like I'm really turning into Garfield. O_O *meoww*
So where's my lasagna? :P



Listening to: Something by FTTS. Forgot what..heh..sorry..
Yay!: I was reading Xiaxue's old entries & giggling like stupid. :P
Grrr: No wonder I'm blind when I stare into PC for so long. =_= I need to get a life. *sigh*
CURRENT MOOD: Very pathetic. Duh~ But a bit happy also. The chat with R was pretty fine. *smiles*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...just drop by to say hi.... hm...i think your blog nice with the colour you have for the layout...just my personal comment!

Anonymous said...

Hey baibee,

sorry I just couldn´t leave my comment to your previous entry. Not after what Justine had written there (like 39374937 pages and my comment would have been like 2 lines). There was a huge invicible barrier in there (I know, I´m weird XD). Anyway, I think you should choose a mixture between H1 and H2. You (both you and R) should find out what went wrong and think what should you do the other way to get the relationship stable again. If that doesn´t work, then you must start to think, is there any mind in it. I hope everything goes well with you two!

Love you baibee and hope to see you soon!

Ducky Mia said...

WC ADDICT: Kool nickname you've got, wahhahha! :D Thanks for stopping by here...and thanks for the compliments too! :D

BAIBEE: Ooooohhhh mai deer baibee, fenk juu very mutch! I'll think abt it tuu...juu aar sejing wais fynks. FENK JUU!!!! *huggzzz*

Lav juu!!! ^__^