Saturday, April 08, 2006

Volunteering ideas ^^

Many links in this mindless entry. You've been warned!


My oppa has bday today! :D Wahooooooo~~~~
He's so old, 32 yrs, oh, someone buy him an anti-aging facial cream. *evil laughter*

So!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JONG MOON OPPA!!!!
^____^
Be happy always...and come back to SVK someday again!
*huugggeeee bday hugs*
Miss ya, man!


************************ ******** ***** **** *** ** *

I was thinking of volunteering somewhere in Southeast Asia (prefferably in Thailand or Cambodia) in the summer but I can SIAL OFF. The minimum age for all the programs is 18 years & I'm 17. =_= >_<

The Elephant Mahout Project by Pattaya looked so FASCINATING.
The English teaching is kool too!
Another volunteer program in Thailand looked really great & trustworthy.
This also wasn't bad.

But.....oh!

OHMYBERBULUPOOPNESS!!!!! *hearts in eyes & watering mouth*

The Cross-Cultural Solutions offer a volunteer program in BANGKOK even for 17 yrs old ppl as long as they fill out this application!
^______________________^
BANGKOK!!!!!
Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
BANGKOK, geddit???!!!???

You know HOW KOOL would it be to be in BANGKOK?!?! *tears of joy*
Ahem, after watching Ong-Bak I was telling myself that if Bkk is that dangerous, I'll never step my foot there but I'm sure it's not so.... *glittery hearts in eyes*

As the evenings & weekends are FREE I could hang out with itiks gila Pom & Phong around and go to beaches, Chantaburi, shops (important!), markets, cook (Pom can cook - he must teach me a bit or I die of sadness), restaurants, parks, ANYTHING.

WTF.
I must apply for that. *_* I've just printed out the special application for under-18-ppl & I'll email them there & etc.
It costs quite a lot..or maybe no..well, I dunno but I think I'll enrol. ^^

Then, in case I get accepted, I'll fly to Bkk & get lost the very second after my arrival & horrible perv Japanese 50 yrs old pervs will kidnap me cuz I'm an exotic young sweet beautiful virgin farang and they'll abuse me sexually until Pom comes to rescue me & he'll do that in a very special way, that is, he'll make his hair wavy again & they'll all look at him in wonder and run away laughing their perv asses off.
HA! XD

You see it's good. As long as Pom has WAVES, I'm safe. XD *laughs evily till she dies*
(Oh poor boy, I won't make fun of him anymore, I'm too cruel. But sadly, it's MY HOBBY to make fun of him. He must kill me. XD)

Volunteering in Bangkok....MMMMMmmmmmmMMMmmm..... ^__^

See:

"Volunteers and interns in Bangkok, Thailand, are involved with caring for infants and children, teaching children, teaching English, assisting teachers, sharing their professional skills/experience, caring for the elderly, observing and assisting local medical professionals, caring for people with disabilities, working with people affected by HIV/AIDS, and assisting teachers of special education."


Fucking kool. I like that "teaching children" and "teaching English" stuffs and also the "assisting local medical professionals" (as we know, I love medicine & pharmacy). ^^
Maybe I could learn a bit of Thai too while I'm there. So I'll know more than those 15 words (or less) that I know now. :D That lingo is as freaky as not knowing it is a crime. XD :D ^^

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
I'm EXCITED. *____*
*dances samba cheerfully*

Ilkka, Ilkka baibee, aren't you going with me? ^_^ It's gonna be fun! Ask your parents, PWWWEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE!!!!! *puppy dog eyes* ^___^

Now I must quack away & tell my mother abt that. It's FASCINATING & I WANNA GO THERE. I wanna & must. I must & wanna. ^^



Listening to: "Heart, Mind & Soul" in Japanese by TVXQ. I like songs in Korean more but this one is nice even in Japanese. Thanks, Justine! ^^
Yay!: Yay to the GREAT TRIP my parents, me & Haku went on today... I've discovered a new kool path & it was really perfect. ^^ And of course HUGE yay to that Bkk thing. OMP, if I don't get accepted, I'll die of sadness!
Grrr: As usually when I was offline, Pom was online. Eeehh... =_=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaah... volunteering volunteering. ^^ Actually I´ve been looking at some volunteering stuff myself too! But all I´ve found this far have been for ppl over 18 yrs. But that one! Wow! Althought I just checked the fees and noticed that it costs quite much.. a bit too much for me :(
But wahh... It would be wonderpoopful! :D