Tuesday, April 18, 2006

R. I. P.



Cuz Blogger is idiotic, you can't read what's written there. Well, I wrote:
"We shall never forget you...you'll always be in our hearts... We're wishing you eternal happiness & lots of yummy food in your Dog Heaven.
With love,
your master, your master's daughter Mich & young crazy Haku"

Poor Glenn....but you know, I believe he's happier now..he was suffering a lot from the inevitable AGEING in the past 2 years.
Take a good care of yourself, dear Glenn. *mwaks* I love you. ^^


Listening to: "Love Love" by โฟร์ + มด cuz as I said it's as idiotic as it rulezz.
Yay!: I really believe that Glenn is happier now...probably dogs don't have ageining problems in their Heaven. Not that I'm a Christian but this idea of Heaven is damn kool!!!! :D
Grrr: My father is so sad cuz of Glenn passing away. u_u I'm sad seeing my father sad!
WISHLIST:

  • sandals for summer
  • acrylic colors
  • laser eye operation (must be 18 for that..)
  • a funky dress for summer
  • eyeliner
  • KOREAN BBQ SOTONG & KIMCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • having 25 000Skk at my account out of sudden OR my parents buying me an airticket to KL out of sudden!

No comments: