Thursday, April 06, 2006

Random short quack No. 343563267

Jatupong AKA Pong/Phong is a perilous man who knows DANGEROUSLY ADDICTIVE GAMES WHERE THE PLAYER DOESN'T NEED ANY IQ. :P
Please, see here:

*Grow CUBE
* Vanilla Ver. 0
* Hatch Today
* Pelpet ver. o

There are more. And they're all fascinatingly SILLY. XD


I apologize to Ray for NOT being able to come online tmr at 3pm. u_u Sorry mann..... I'm off to Aupark to see ICE AGE 2 - THE MELTDOWN. Very intelligent movie but oh so funny! :D
I'll be online on Saturday, I promise I will. Or on Friday but later, at 6pm maybe...

I have to download that Physics now...and tmr got the 0th class....must go now...GOOD NIGHT!!! ^_^



Listening to: "Bug A Boo" by Destiny's Child. Ehehe, it's old I know, but it's good! ^^
Yay!: Yay to...hmm...lunch at Chinese restaurant today. Wan tan soup is yummy. ^^
Grrr: What'll be with us? O_o
DON'T FORGET TO: Email Ji Sun for Jong Moon's home addy. Reply to Hyun's email. Check shops at Aupark for some nice belts.

No comments: