Monday, April 03, 2006

Seaweed? And where?!

Alrighty duckies, me is back.
Only me & UE could meet up as Kuc was feeling bleh and didn't come...she didn't come even to the art course! Ue has a new hairstyle & color and it looks really good. ^^

We went to the Tokyo Sushi bar (the one where sushi is awful & Japanese & Thai food is good) and UE had Yaki Soba chicken & me Tetsuke pork with seaweed...however - where was the seaweed? In the pork? WTF?!? Some stupid nori seaweed in the pork, I couldn't even feel its taste. >_<>_> NEXT TIME.

I was passing by the posh Baldinini shop & it was very painful cuz as usually they had veeery pretty shoes there. *sniff* And Jimmy Choo.... *deep greedy sigh*
Those sandals... *hearts in eyes*
Satin bridal shoes...I swear that on my wedding I'll be wearing Jimmy Choo's creamy white satin sandals with 7cm heels. Or 10cm! But then I'll die. =_= Wahaha.

I was talking today to the-one-who-has-wavy-hair-no-more-and-loves-me-eternally & he was tirelessly throwing me various compliments/flirtatious stuffs. WTF. I hope he understands that I'm an attached duck. >_>

"U have nice eyes."
"I like it when u smile." <--- Pui told me this also. But if you've seen BAE YONG JOON's smile...oohhh....OOOhhhh.... *faints & melts*
"U look good with glasses." <--- I disagree. Tsk.
"I luv u, stupid gal!" <--- Erm, was this a compliment or an insult? -_~ :P
"Ur hair is so pretty."
"I luv u!"

HAIYAH.
His eternal love is really touching but do I feel like kicking Ray away in this very second & running to his arms and kissing his no-more-wavy (AAaaaAAhhh so sad!) hair passionatelly?!?
NO, I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT.

Anyways...let's leave my no more wavy haired *sniff* personal cook alone... :P

I bought a GLITTERY NAIL POLISH. Yes, you read it right. Muahahahahah!!! XD It has a color like caramel coffee with milk (I wonder if such thing exists) and it's glittery. Wah, I'll use it on my toes, that's gonna be so poopylicious! ^^
I'm turning into a bigger & bigger ah lian. One day I'll be like some Xiaxue. Heheh.

Ugh whatever, I have nothing interesting to say so I'll just disappear from your sight. :P



Listening to: "Stickwitu" by Pussycat Dolls
Yay!: Hm, yay goes to my new nail polish & wild rose shower gel I bought.
Grrr: Got Chem test tmr. F*&**. >_<
DON'T FORGET: JONG MOON OPPA'S BDAY ON APRIL 8th!!!! NISAH'S BDAY ON APRIL 7th!!!!

No comments: