Saturday, April 01, 2006

The April's Fools' Day is MY DAY ^^

Besides the many pics from the school's April Fools' Day thingee I wanna show you...I have to confess something too. :S
I don't feel good saying it aloud tho...especially when I know that some people will be hurt after that...however, honesty is good & right. :S And LYING TO MY BOYFRIEND, POM & PONG would be totally UNACCEPTABLE. Right??? :S

Guys.
My dear guys. My harem! My sayang, my personal cook & my...errr...admirer!!

Dear Ray with hidung gemuk...
Dear Pom with wavy hair...
Dear Pong with funny cheeks...


I AM A LESBIAN.

Did you know that that Li Hong I'm always talking abt is my....my gf?!
Yes, she is.
I know that she's way older and all..but...I just love her. I really do. Plus she's an Asian and you know how much I love Asians...her waist long shiny black hair, soft pale skin...gentle lips (her kisses are so soft! Oh!)...dark lovely eyes...petite figure, warm boobs & those curves...
HOW ELSE CAN I SAY IT?!

我爱你,李虹!

Yes indeed, I can say it in Chinese...my 爱人 understands me now...completely...and always..
I'm sorry for breaking the heart of all you three. :S
I really am...and it's hard for me to accept my sexual orientation also. :S
C'est la vie - please, find someone else...and I..I'll stay with 我的爱人李虹 (wo de ai ren Li Hong - my darling Li Hong) and hope for this love to never end.

Now the pics will come:

The best picture as first! XD It's amazing to see HOW big asses can be. Hahahahaha!!! XD

Does it need any comment? MY BEAUTY IS UNREACHABLE FOR YOU, SHITTY MORTALS! Pha!


I think that this is a HILARIOUS PICTURE!!!!!!! XD I totally love it! Wahahahaha! I look like pregnant there too....man...how will I call my son? Or daughter? Son will definately be either Ilkka or Anupong. The first name is pretty, the other WAVY. Waahhahahhaha! XD And the daughter? We shall see! ^^

Camwhoring around. See the flower scrunchy on my head? ^^ Muahaha, I'm SOE SEXAI.

Me & UE being all sexy in our bed blankets. The spotty thing on my head is from the pillow! :D

Sexy poses. Luckily I were wearing my panties & boxers or else.... :P

You see? WE WON!!!!! We won the 1st prize (not gift, WTF, I suck) at the BEST PAIR category. Wah, we're so proud, this is really an important achievement. XD

TWO CAMWHORE PICS WITH MY NEW CAP FOR TERRIBLE 330Skk:

That flowery stuff isn't there originally...I added it cuz I felt like it. It spoils my hip hop look tho. >_> I should've played ard with photoshop a bit more...and the flower would miraculously disappear. ^^

Ooooohhh, see my shiny lips? Doesn't it look intriguing??? Like you wanna kiss me NOW?! Yum yum yum, thank you, photoshop sparkling brush. ^_~

Listening to: "Don't Forget Me" by Ryu from the Winter Sonata OST!!! WAHOOOO!!!!
Yay!: It's Friday. ^^ Linda coming over tmr. ^^
Grrr: It's almost 2am and I'm STILL not asleep. >_>





Oh and yes...






































Am I a lesbian???
Ha!






APRIL FOOLS' DAY, YOU FOOLS!!!!!


Don't tell me you've believed me!!!! XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHDHAHAHHAHAHHAFHAWEUTWLIERSDJBLHRITHSLDHSILGNRILEHTGDIFLABGOERUTGHFDINGSJFNIL!!!
DID YOU JUST TRY TO KILL ME WITH THOSE PICS?!?! XDDDDDDDD OMB, you just made my day! XDDD The best and the sexiest pics ever! ^^
And I´ve always known that you´re a lesbian! ;)

Ducky Mia said...

MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'm da sexiest!!!! XD XD XD And I'll always be! Li Hong must be happy to go out with me! WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!SUCH POOPY PICTURES WIFEKU!!!!So sexy inpoop la is my wife....nice towels..ilkka will be VERY ducky PROUD of sayangku wife!! ;)

Hubooby couldnt stop quacking at wife's pics...how poopylicious la!!

Awww wife is with li hong...he is sad but he knew wife was one,always stealing his new THONGS to give to li hong. ;) ;)

Ducky Mia said...

WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAJSHUDGAUKFTKUGFAUGUAGJATGFKUVTAT
baibee & hubooby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost died reading your comments!!!! XD XD XD XDDDDDDD
And at least hubooby guessed my secret! WAHAHAHA!!!! XD