...is my age.
It's also the number of readers I averagely get everyday!!!! The proof:
| ||Total||639|| |
| ||Average Per Day||17|| |
| ||Average Visit Length||6:03|| |
| ||Last Hour||1|| |
| ||Today||14|| |
| ||This Week||116|| |
Mwahahaha. 17 readers! Wow man....that's so fascinating, I feel like a star...just how come no one ever gave me something for free (e. g. 2 weeks at Koh Samui's beach bungalow for free??)?! XD
I'll tell you why!!!
The reason is simple.
I haven't defined the KEY CUSTOMERS of my blog (well, actually I doubt anyone defines it before setting up a blog).
In other words, no normal average person would read my blog cuz of the following factors:
* I'm from Slovakia but I'm a 1/4 Korean who listens to Asian music (K-pop rulezz!), craves for salmon teppanyaki, sushi, K-BBQ, [insert any yummy Asian food] on a daily basis, can cook only 3 Korean meals (bulgogi, bibimbap & pine nut rice soup), loves strictly Asian guys (only Sachi had the "privilege" of being my non-Asian crush - and for 4 or 5 yrs!!!) & has a Malaysian boyfriend who's actually a Thai-Chinese. Heck, I even use the Asian smilies! It's difficult to see me use :( or :) or ;) cuz I prefer T_T or u_u, ^_^ & ^_~ above them.
This all doesn't mean that I despise Slovakia & Europe - I love High Tatra, I love Kofola, I love bryndzove halusky (the national meal) but I'm also rather....Asianised. :P
So yeah. Like I said:
So messy & AZN-ised.
* I'm in endless love with DUCKS, THONGS, FEATHERS, ELKS, (COCO)BOOBS, (COCO)BRAS, PALM TREES, GLITTERS, DUCKWATER, POOP, TOWELS, TOMBS, DURIAN, CHILLI CURRY/CURRY CHILLI, PAKISTAN & ALASKA, BOXERS & KAWAII MANGA ANIMALS (oh no, I don't mean Pom!).
Except for the last thing I share this love with baibee, hubooby & partially with ducky sis Nisah.
Normal duckies don't understand WTP (what the poopness) am I quacking about.
* I use the Ducklish language randomly in this blog. You've seen it, read it & maybe wondered what it means.
When I say that I'm "sooo poopyliciously hapoopy", it only means that I'm very happy.
When I say that "he's my feathery darling" it means that he's just....a cutie & I love him. Hah.
When I say that something's "forthongever", it's forever as you've guessed.
There are countless more examples!
* I also use Singlish + Malay words randomly in this blog.
TERIMA POOPSIH la hubooby for teaching me. I'm pretty good liao! ^.^v
Knowing these lingos is banyak berbulu (now this was 2 in 1 with Ducklish!) especially when having so many friends from Singapoopore & Malaysia. I can read Malaysian & Singapooporean blogs & unless it's all written in Cantonese/Mandarin, Hokkien or Hindu - in other words, if it's in English combined with Malay words it's fine. I usually understand a lot from it.
It's kool too cuz I can write "SIAL KAU" in huge letters in my History notebook & no one can get angry so no one except for me knows what it actually means. *evil giggle*
And yes, I've done that liao. Mwahaha.
* Not enuff pics & when they are then it's usually something with ducks & etc. Or my wannabe camwhore pics but OOOPS!!!! I'm ugly! What to do lah?! O_o
I have no patience for make-up, Photoshop & posing like Xiaxue or Cheeselicious. In case of these two - they're prettier than me as well & they're both good at PS! Heck, I can't even do the round edges. -_-''' PATHETIC. *sigh*
* Who cares for my endless drooling at hot Koreans, especially at Choi Dong Wook???? For examply my boyfriend finds him awful & ugly. Or maybe he's just envious of his looks? *giggle giggle* Oh, anyways. Endless drooling for 4688643 times is boring. But that doesn't change the fact that he's hot, sexy, lovely, adorable & heavenly kool. WAHAHA.
* Who cares for my endless wailing & complaining???? NOBODY. -_- Not even myself. Hahahah. :P
* When I write about Slovakia (seldomly) or Bratislava, no one cares cuz no one knows where in the hell Slovakia is!!!!!!! >_< It's in Central Europe, you know? Just nearby the oh so famous Vienna.
Fuck you Americans who shot Eurotrip & Hostel. Come see the real Slovakia. *mumbles angrily*
This is no Soviet Union 60 yrs ago. This is a modern country in EU, NATO, OSN & god-knows-what, we are called "the central European tiger" cuz of our economy growth & we have the most automobile factories in whole Europe cuz our employees & workers are said to be high-qualified, responsible & flexible.
We have a beautiful nature with lots of mineral springs, caves, deep forests & endemits living in there. We have famous spas & one of the best hiking paths located in High & Low Tatra in the world.
Some more, our hockey team & tennis players are very good!
Oh, and of course Bratislava. Come & see, you Americans who think that we don't even have a railways station. *remembers the Eurotrip*
All factors written liao? *re-reads*
I guess so.
ONLY FEW DUCKS CAN RELATE & KNOW WHAT AM I QUACKING ABOUT.
Those "few ducks" - 17 readers/day.
I'm not keeping this for fame or what (I wouldn't get any anythongways)! That'd be ridiculous....and impossible too. :P
Irrelevantly..... I want the warm weather backkkkk!!!!!! T_T It's cold again....12C, rain & so on... *sigh* I wanna wear my new sandals & the MNG skirt & blahblah! Ah lianism rulez. :P
Irrelevantly 2..... I'm off to Piestany today. WHY? Tuition. =_= Lemme dieeeeeee~~~~~
No 3rd grade, no Cenfad.
My mantra. *sigh*
Listening to: One song by Taebin I can't seem to be able to remember it's name. It's something like "Gge De Ul Sarang..." or what. O_o I forgot the English translation somemore! :P It's soooooo beautiful.... ^___^ Old too, I know! ^^
Yay!: It's weekend & I've slept for 12 hours. ^___^
Grrr: Physics & Maths.....my enemies whom I must kick to asses in order to get to CENFAD. Haiyoooh.
DON'T FORGET: Take the cam to PN, reply to ducky sis' & Hanafi's email, email Gourab, pick up the contact lenses on Tuesday!!!!!!