Saturday, April 29, 2006

17

...is my age.
It's also the number of readers I averagely get everyday!!!! The proof:

VISITS



Total639

Average Per Day17

Average Visit Length6:03

Last Hour1

Today14

This Week116


Mwahahaha. 17 readers! Wow man....that's so fascinating, I feel like a star...just how come no one ever gave me something for free (e. g. 2 weeks at Koh Samui's beach bungalow for free??)?! XD

I'll tell you why!!!

The reason is simple.
I haven't defined the KEY CUSTOMERS of my blog (well, actually I doubt anyone defines it before setting up a blog).
In other words, no normal average person would read my blog cuz of the following factors:

* I'm from Slovakia but I'm a 1/4 Korean who listens to Asian music (K-pop rulezz!), craves for salmon teppanyaki, sushi, K-BBQ, [insert any yummy Asian food] on a daily basis, can cook only 3 Korean meals (bulgogi, bibimbap & pine nut rice soup), loves strictly Asian guys (only Sachi had the "privilege" of being my non-Asian crush - and for 4 or 5 yrs!!!) & has a Malaysian boyfriend who's actually a Thai-Chinese. Heck, I even use the Asian smilies! It's difficult to see me use :( or :) or ;) cuz I prefer T_T or u_u, ^_^ & ^_~ above them.
This all doesn't mean that I despise Slovakia & Europe - I love High Tatra, I love Kofola, I love bryndzove halusky (the national meal) but I'm also rather....Asianised. :P
So yeah. Like I said:
So messy & AZN-ised.

* I'm in endless love with DUCKS, THONGS, FEATHERS, ELKS, (COCO)BOOBS, (COCO)BRAS, PALM TREES, GLITTERS, DUCKWATER, POOP, TOWELS, TOMBS, DURIAN, CHILLI CURRY/CURRY CHILLI, PAKISTAN & ALASKA, BOXERS & KAWAII MANGA ANIMALS (oh no, I don't mean Pom!).
Except for the last thing I share this love with baibee, hubooby & partially with ducky sis Nisah.
Normal duckies don't understand WTP (what the poopness) am I quacking about.

* I use the Ducklish language randomly in this blog. You've seen it, read it & maybe wondered what it means.

When I say that I'm "sooo poopyliciously hapoopy", it only means that I'm very happy.
When I say that "he's my feathery darling" it means that he's just....a cutie & I love him. Hah.
When I say that something's "forthongever", it's forever as you've guessed.

There are countless more examples!

* I also use Singlish + Malay words randomly in this blog.
TERIMA POOPSIH la hubooby for teaching me. I'm pretty good liao! ^.^v
Knowing these lingos is banyak berbulu (now this was 2 in 1 with Ducklish!) especially when having so many friends from Singapoopore & Malaysia. I can read Malaysian & Singapooporean blogs & unless it's all written in Cantonese/Mandarin, Hokkien or Hindu - in other words, if it's in English combined with Malay words it's fine. I usually understand a lot from it.

It's kool too cuz I can write "SIAL KAU" in huge letters in my History notebook & no one can get angry so no one except for me knows what it actually means. *evil giggle*
And yes, I've done that liao. Mwahaha.

* Not enuff pics & when they are then it's usually something with ducks & etc. Or my wannabe camwhore pics but OOOPS!!!! I'm ugly! What to do lah?! O_o
I have no patience for make-up, Photoshop & posing like Xiaxue or Cheeselicious. In case of these two - they're prettier than me as well & they're both good at PS! Heck, I can't even do the round edges. -_-''' PATHETIC. *sigh*

* Who cares for my endless drooling at hot Koreans, especially at Choi Dong Wook???? For examply my boyfriend finds him awful & ugly. Or maybe he's just envious of his looks? *giggle giggle* Oh, anyways. Endless drooling for 4688643 times is boring. But that doesn't change the fact that he's hot, sexy, lovely, adorable & heavenly kool. WAHAHA.

* Who cares for my endless wailing & complaining???? NOBODY. -_- Not even myself. Hahahah. :P

* When I write about Slovakia (seldomly) or Bratislava, no one cares cuz no one knows where in the hell Slovakia is!!!!!!! >_< It's in Central Europe, you know? Just nearby the oh so famous Vienna.
See, see:

Fuck you Americans who shot Eurotrip & Hostel. Come see the real Slovakia. *mumbles angrily*

This is no Soviet Union 60 yrs ago. This is a modern country in EU, NATO, OSN & god-knows-what, we are called "the central European tiger" cuz of our economy growth & we have the most automobile factories in whole Europe cuz our employees & workers are said to be high-qualified, responsible & flexible.

We have a beautiful nature with lots of mineral springs, caves, deep forests & endemits living in there. We have famous spas & one of the best hiking paths located in High & Low Tatra in the world.
Some more, our hockey team & tennis players are very good!
Oh, and of course Bratislava. Come & see, you Americans who think that we don't even have a railways station. *remembers the Eurotrip*





All factors written liao? *re-reads*
I guess so.

The conclusion:
ONLY FEW DUCKS CAN RELATE & KNOW WHAT AM I QUACKING ABOUT.
Those "few ducks" - 17 readers/day.


I'm not keeping this for fame or what (I wouldn't get any anythongways)! That'd be ridiculous....and impossible too. :P


Irrelevantly..... I want the warm weather backkkkk!!!!!! T_T It's cold again....12C, rain & so on... *sigh* I wanna wear my new sandals & the MNG skirt & blahblah! Ah lianism rulez. :P

Irrelevantly 2..... I'm off to Piestany today. WHY? Tuition. =_= Lemme dieeeeeee~~~~~

Cenfad.
Cenfad.
Cenfad.
Cenfad.
Cenfad.
No 3rd grade, no Cenfad.


My mantra. *sigh*


Listening to: One song by Taebin I can't seem to be able to remember it's name. It's something like "Gge De Ul Sarang..." or what. O_o I forgot the English translation somemore! :P It's soooooo beautiful.... ^___^ Old too, I know! ^^
Yay!: It's weekend & I've slept for 12 hours. ^___^
Grrr: Physics & Maths.....my enemies whom I must kick to asses in order to get to CENFAD. Haiyoooh.
DON'T FORGET: Take the cam to PN, reply to ducky sis' & Hanafi's email, email Gourab, pick up the contact lenses on Tuesday!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sayangku wife!!!Hubooby is VERY proud of wife for being able to speak and write malay!!THONG ON!!!

SIAL KAU is a very UNIVERSAL and EDUCATIONAL word...hahahaha...no one knows the REAL meaning but us ducks yes? *grins innocently*

We are such POOPYLICIOUS ducks!Till towels we part!!!! *BIG BERBULU HUGZZZZZ*

Ummu Ummati said...

LOL. hahahahahahahahah

oh my...i just laugh reading the whole thing. utterly poopyliscious!

hahahahha

who cares if no one understands. at least you're being honest and you write what you feel.

QUACK ON i say!

hahahahah

Ducky Mia said...

HUBOOBY & DUCKY SIS: WE, ITIKS BERBULU SOLEMNLY SWEAR - DO THONGS US PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_____^

And btw, I must let you two know each other. Feathery chats ROCK DUCK la!!!
Hahahaaa!

MWAKS!!!! SAYA CINTA DUCKY NISAH DAN HUBOOBY!!!!!! ^____^