Thursday, May 04, 2006

Being An Artist In Slovakia

I've just watched the Seoul Collection S/S 2006 at Arirang by Byun G. ? (if I'm right) & it was interesting. The models were ugly (esp one European girl, she looked simply awful with nose like a crooked potatoe) but the designs were really pretty.
I can't imagine STV airing something like this. All they can do is air "Slovakia Seeks The Superstar" and "Post For You" and stupid programmes for stupid ppl....at STV1 at least, which is a rather commercial part of STV.
Aigooo. Life in Slovakia sucks if you graduate from something artistic. My art prof's son Ivan is just getting his Master's degree from Sculpture & Restoration at VSVU (Vysoka skola vytvarnych umeni - University of Fine arts) but I can't imagine his career too well. By making sculptures he can't earn for a decent living & even though by renovating he could be well-off soon cuz many things in this country needs to be restored, the investors usually don't have the $$$ for hiring a restorator and all...
No way out.
Poor Ivan.

Especially fashion designers have it tough here. 5 million inhabitants, most of them are conservative villagers and even the state's TV isn't able to air the fashion show like Arirang does. There are few well-known fashion designers here but really just few.
Lea Fekete & Fero Miklosko are the most famous ones here I guess...

Still, it must be a great feeling to watch your own fashion show. Wah! *_* I'm proud even when I create a good make-up to someone, choose clothes well for someone or dye one's hair well..hah...I guess I'd fly to the starry sky from all the proud feelings. Hehe.

This is a very silly entry, full of blabbing.
And SHIT, I'VE JUST REMEMBERED THAT TOMMORROW I HAVE A MATHS EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*faints from horror* @_# H
ow could have I forgotten, even today I was replying to Pom's email telling him about it, aaahhh!!!!! >___< *dies*
Analytical geometry my ass..................... =_=

Btw ...

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SASEONG SEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
^___________^
Wish you all the best, man.
Be happy, safe, kool, funny & great as always.

*huuuuge huuGGssss*
TAEKWON!!!!
*bows*
^_____^


Haiyah. =_=
I wanted to watch some more Winter Sonata but it seems like I can't. MATHS EXAM. Wtf. I prefer drooling over Bae Yong Joon......................even though he looks almost like S (well, S isn't that handsome). Wahahaha. I'm abnormal, I know. :P

Btw duckies, I really really apologize for not replying to all your SMSes, I don't want my father to kill me, my bills use to be terrible (2000Skk++) & I really don't wanna risk death. *sigh*



Listening to: nothing
Yay!: I've sent out the letter to Ray today, ate yummy stuff at Govinda, finished my oil on canvas, swooned over BYJ (very healthy!), bought Indian sweets to my art prof & K & bought very idiotic yellow-white socks with bunnies. Wahahaha. XD
Grrr: 0th class tmr with English test, MATHS EXAM. Fuck fuck fuck.
DON'T FORGET: REPLY TO ALL THOSE EMAILS FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >___< Pick up hubooby's bday gift. Pick up contact lenses if you can. Wait for grandma to arrive. WRAP UP THE BDAY GIFT FOR IVOR.





I'm going to marry Kang Joon-Sang, whether you like it or no. *happy sigh*





Wahahhahahah, I'm really retarded. XD

No comments: