Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Signs & Symbols

Normally I don't believe in signs but now I maybe should! Since yesterday I saw the following things which kind of made me confirm that the break-up was a good thing to do:

  • Arirang TV - early morning. The ad for some program said: "Ray goes to Korea to pursue his dreams.." and I immidiatelly switched it to something else. However...what is my my reality? Ray went..to pursue his dreams too, in case he's not a total retard.

  • Obchodna street. A girl wearing a dark t-shirt with a big bright "BOYS COME & GO". So true.

  • My book with short Buddhist essays. Yesterday I randomly opened it at Kazuaki Tanahashi's "The Art Of Living" essay & read:

    "In oriental calligraphy we must not repair the brush-strokes. Each brush-stroke must be definite; we must not go back. It's just like in life."

    Do I need to comment it..? :) I guess not.

  • 6.25am. The 1st song by Natasha Bedingfield from her CD which I own was "Single".

    Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good
    (I like who I am)
    I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cos I would
    I'm not gonna get hooked up just 'cos you say I should
    (Can't romance on demand)
    I'm gonna wait so I'm sorry if you misunderstood

    Everything in it's right time everything in it's right place
    I know I'll settle down one day
    But 'til then I like it this way it's my way
    Eh I like it this way

    Make your move if you want doesn't mean I will or won't
    I'm free to make my mind up you either got it or you don't
    'Til then I'm single

    This is my current single status
    My declaration of independence
    There's no way I'm tradin' places
    Right now a star's in the ascendant

  • Today's morning in father's car. The radio was on & what was the 2nd song played? "A New Day Has Come" by Céline Dion.

    Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
    Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
    Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun
    A new day has...come


    Where it was dark now there's light
    Where there was pain now there's joy
    Where there was weakness, I found my strength

    Originally it's a love song but this excerpt is just so...fitting. :)

  • PE class, today in the school. The song "Still In Love With You" by No Angels. In case you think I were teary-eyed thinking of R, I must confess (feeling very guilty) that the first name which came to my mind was......S. I AM PATHETIC. But it also means that I'm better off single. S, S, S.... *sigh* When am I gonna see him again?

    Why you had to steal my heart
    When we're a world apart
    So tell me, baby what should I do
    You're always on my mind

    The whole song is too mushy & n/a to my case but I paid attention only to this part of it. I AM PATHETIC. He didn't steal my heart but he is always on my mind. I AM PATHETIC!




Now I'm off to the theatre with Linda, Ali & Kika. Yay! We're going to see a play called "Friends" about the relationships between men & women. I've heard that in the play there's a woman in a relationship which is freaking her out & there's a woman without a relationship which is freaking her out too. Mwaha! Like from the reality, I say!


Listening to: nothing
Yay!: 61% from Physics test - I think I believe in miracles. O_O
Grrr: School school, school. Sigh.

No comments: