My good mood & positive approach to life still hasn't vanished. Wow! O_O Must be a severe Good Mood Syndrome (GMS) or some Accute Positivism Disease (APD). Hahahah. :P
I shall ignore my itchy eyes & tired yawns and list some things causing GMS & APD. It's worth mentioning, OK?! Ha!
Reasons for GMS & APD:
- I've watched the equestrian Samsung Super League in Aachen (Germany) & seeing all those beautiful horses, the snobbish sophisticated athmosphere & the skillful riders made me feel all nostalgic, happy and (WTP!!!) thinking of prince William with sexai almost-horse-like teeth. *giggles* XD
Poor William. *pats his S-like cheeks gently*
*No, no darling, your teeth aren't too horse-like, Camilla wins 6000x over you, okay? Okay, sweetheart????*
- Thinking of S & imagining the heaps of emmbarrasing situations considering me & him. Believe me, laughing at one's own anal-ism is the best therapy. XD
- Thinking of S AND managing to convince myself, that in the world with justice we MUST date each other one day cuz it's not acceptable for him to date that blonde *ahem* while I'm agonizing over him since my 12 yrs.
Later I'll be dying of depression if it (dating each other) won't happen - what's 99,9% possible - but for the time being it's nice to lie to myself. Heh.
- Realizing that I'm actually quite cantik, ain't I? Haha!! :D It has its negative sides though, today one worker asked me for my cellphone number. -.-'''
- I'm a profi at dying hair already!!!! :D
- Teresa & Chris still haven't replied, but I've agreed with myself & with both my schizo personalities that life is not a fairy tale & breaking up with R was a good idea preventing us both from a loooonggg and annoying suffering.
I AM 100% FREE NOW & READY TO ACCEPT S's, BYJ's & CHOI DONG WOOK's ETERNAL LOVE.
Man, I wish. *sob* u_u XD
- Actually I'm as free as I had the time for occupying myself with "The-Best-Man-For-Me" thingee.
Duckies, MY best man whom I'm able to love eternally should be either S or a Korean raised in Europe (I'm so discriminating) & he must be intelligent, independant, loving, caring, a gentleman, non-smoker, understanding, funny & a bit crazy. Oh & he should know how to cook, I give LOTS of plus points for breakfasts to bed & so on.
I want too much, such men DON'T exist. Hmpf!
- This talking about guys is very nice. It's SO healthy. Hahahaha!
- Ellen! I'm happy to know her! ^_^
- Pom is crazy, he emailed me & his email was starting with "Dear wife". I know, it's stupid, but it made me smile, cuz how many times in your life a friend calls you like this? :D Hahaha!! :D So sweet. ^^
- The walk at S's place was great. ^_^ I love it there. Next time I'll take cam & take pics and post it here! :D
- Ryu's voice. ^^ I LOVE the Winter Sonata OST. I've stopped re-watching it though...it's from R & it reminds me too much of him & the plot reminds me too much of me & R & S.
- New pants!!!! Green & great!
Listening to: "My Memory", piano version from the Winter Sonata OST. Koreans LOVE the piano. My future Korean boyfriend should play it too, that'll be very romantic. :P
Yay!: After I wear out my lenses & clean my skin, I'll fly to the dreamland. ^^
Grrr: Must wake up at 6.25am tmr. =_= OH NO.